New Official Off-Topic Thread

• "über Schank- und Speisebetrieb hinausgehen" means that anyplace that does more than serving food and drinks has to be closed.

Well Iran is not that bad, because it is only forbidden for some groups (women in front of men, children in the kindergarden), not for EVERYF***INGBODY...

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 apr 2012, 21:05
    tYhJyYsRuLeS said:
    Well Iran is not that bad, because it is only forbidden for some groups (women in front of men, children in the kindergarden), not for EVERYF***INGBODY...
    I wouldn't say that: try to see only the dancing Jean Claude van Damme

and compare it to the actual singer (not the original: Gillian Hills)

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
  • But every "Schank- und Speisebetrieb" (bar, restaurant etc) is not allowed to play music, so it's quiet. really annoying.

A few years ago I was at a festival in munich at All saint's day and a few hours before it started they announced that it would start at 00:00 instead of 8:00 pm. so we were in munich and had to wait all the time. they changed the order of bands too, so Finntrollplayed first instead of last and I missed half of their concert. I really hate this law since then :P

alainn: what is that? looks funny, but except the dancing everything is the same...

wer morgens später aufsteht hält abends länger durch.
    • Promonex sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 apr 2012, 11:30
    Yep, it's definitely a breach of the separation of state and church. And when the Greens and the Pirates announced demonstrations against the law in three cities in the state of Hesse, the demonstrations got prohibited because they would "endanger the public safety". Here in Hesse we aren't allowed to dance either, but unlike in Bavaria we are allowed to play music in public places, as long as we don't move to it and as long as the music selection respects the occasion why we(?) celebrate(???) this day. So when I worked as DJ in a metal pub on last year's Good Friday, this was some of the stuff in my playlist :)

ICED EARTH - Crucify the King
    ACCEPT - Crucified
    SLAYER - Jesus Saves
    PRO-PAIN - Act of God
    BÖHSE ONKELZ - Onkelz vs. Jesus
    ROCK ROTTEN'S 9MM - Verräter
    HELLOWEEN - Judas
    OVERKILL - Stone Cold Jesus
    IRON MAIDEN - Judas Be My Guide
    JUDAS PRIEST - Judas Rising
    VADER - Crucified Ones
    DAEMON - Crucifiction
    BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - Doomsday Jesus
    BÖHSE ONKELZ - Kirche
    ARAKAIN - Antikrist
    DESTRUCTION - Nailed to the Cross
    STRATOVARIUS - The Kiss of Judas
    GRAVE DIGGER - Monks of War
    MINISTRY - Jesus Built My Hotrod
    BLAZE BAYLEY - The Man Who Would Not Die

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 apr 2012, 11:59
    hannahnmn said:
    alainn: what is that? looks funny, but except the dancing everything is the same...
    It's from Mad Men (S05e03, airs in the US on sundays right after Game of Thrones) It's a tv-show about an ad-agency in the 60s and more specific the character of Donald Draper (the guy seated in front).

In this scene it's his birthday and the girl singing is his former secretary but now he's married to her. Since she's 25 and he's 40 and recently divorced, the rest of the audience (mostly co-workers from the agency) are a bit weirded out because they now get to see how she went from secretary to copy-writer.

It really shows what it was like during that time, especially how America went from a 50s- to a 60s-mindset. The early seasons are even stranger with even more drinking, smoking and sleeping-around.

Highly recommended (they've won Emmies for every season so far and the episode from last sunday will probably win one as well).

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
  • Promonex said:

ICED EARTH - Crucify the King
    ACCEPT - Crucified
    SLAYER - Jesus Saves
    PRO-PAIN - Act of God
    BÖHSE ONKELZ - Onkelz vs. Jesus
    ROCK ROTTEN'S 9MM - Verräter
    HELLOWEEN - Judas
    OVERKILL - Stone Cold Jesus
    IRON MAIDEN - Judas Be My Guide
    JUDAS PRIEST - Judas Rising
    VADER - Crucified Ones
    DAEMON - Crucifiction
    BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - Doomsday Jesus
    BÖHSE ONKELZ - Kirche
    ARAKAIN - Antikrist
    DESTRUCTION - Nailed to the Cross
    STRATOVARIUS - The Kiss of Judas
    GRAVE DIGGER - Monks of War
    MINISTRY - Jesus Built My Hotrod
    BLAZE BAYLEY - The Man Who Would Not Die

Awesome playlist :)

I'm just missing Satans Elite Kommando with Mehr Nägel für das Schwein :D

• Promonex sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 apr 2012, 16:00
    tYhJyYsRuLeS said:

Thanks! Whenever you're in Frankfurt, feel free to drop by and I might play that song for you :)

• OK, Very sorry about this, but I can not resist.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[/youtube]

• Sorry Technical difficulties. I still can't get the youtube video to just pop up.

• Promonex said:
    tYhJyYsRuLeS said:

Thanks! Whenever you're in Frankfurt, feel free to drop by and I might play that song for you :)

I might do that - have to correspond with my girlfriend, she has friends studying in Frankfurt xD

• Promonex sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 apr 2012, 23:06
    tYhJyYsRuLeS said:
    Promonex said:
    tYhJyYsRuLeS said:

I might do that - have to correspond with my girlfriend, she has friends studying in Frankfurt xD

Really? What subject(s)?

• Here is a tasty treat from outer space.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjSdyVmkCrk&feature=g-feat&context=G210f055YFAAAAAAAAAQ[/youtube]

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 apr 2012, 22:19
    Mrsixtyfive said:
    Here is a tasty treat from outer space.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjSdyVmkCrk&feature=g-feat&context=G210f055YFAAAAAAAAAQ[/youtube]
    Only use the v=-variable and it'll work:

Some Dwarfer footage:

• April 20 is sort of an underground holiday here in the states. Enjoy.

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 apr 2012, 21:47
    Maximum is 2500 tracks max.

• It can happen to anyone:)

• OK,
    This is REALLY creepy. It's about as creepy as you can get on youtube. Can you top it?? xD

• RIP MCA

• RIP

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 maj 2012, 12:40
    Maybe someday...

• I receive this message : From Russia to Hollywood! 1c

The name's Sam! I live in Sibera,Russia.
    Wondering where it might be?
    Hey! Everybody knows That Siberia is the deepest place in Russia!

We have online connection, but for the rest it's a beat complicated.
    That being said I created a studio using cardboard boxes, USSR-style keyboards and iMac G4
    Besides I borrowed a camera from my next-door buddy.

Wonder what we could make using all these garbage?
    I'll tell you what!
    Mate, garbage is the most fashionable thing now!The luck itself found us here.
    Check out what we pulled off having zero financial support

It was not comfortable to work in a small room with cardboard walls :))
    That's why I'm looking forward to fixing the whole ''studio'' situation. .

Feel free to donate to our vodka-absorbing fundraiser , use the links in youtube video description.

Or simply buzz my office: +7 916 251 4440

Stay tuned!

IF IT'S FREE YOU'RE THE PRODUCT !!
  • I'm beating the Beasty Boys to death here, but this is really cool if you haven't seen it.

• What makes someone a neighbor???

Hi,

I am curious about what makes one person a neighbor vs others...? I used to have a normal 50 neighbors like everyone else I click on, but now I only have 8....? It's kind of cool actually. I am curious as to the cause of my neighborlessness...

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 maj 2012, 11:02
    I think it's bugged again since I also have five at the moment (Last.fm is really exciting: you'll never know what breaks next). You could use this from the playground: http://playground.last.fm/demo/neighbourhood

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 maj 2012, 20:55
    I'm listening to Lou Reed & Metallica. To me it sounds like this:

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.