Rounds 23.25 & 23.26 - NorseDave

• Here the last round, thanx to temujin for the time extension. I was able to do the round a bit earlier than i thought anyway!

Freeze Time:
    Monday 21 May 2012, 21.09 BST

noisesurfer - Tricky KICK (no scrobbles)
    yorickahelmer - Blasphemy KICK (fuck yeah, one of my favourite bands even if i don't have scrobbles)
    king_prawn95
    Hrc_Cro
    Psyphoriac - KICK (3 days rule)
    arcana_noctis
    blacklizard63
    jakbu
    Promonex
    jimanime89
    MagicalEntropy
    adryuuzaki
    flawlesly
    FijneWIET
    drumaboy70
    Lifein204
    Rhisdur
    Randwer
    livin_crazy
    Jd_Jd_Jd - WeltenBrand KICK (no scrobbles)
    Laxarsel
    Mrsixtyfive
    HerenIstarion
    hannahnmn
    rolandkirk
    tYhJyYsRuLeS
    Alainn
    min-thom - Estampie KICK
    frontman17 listening to: joyride! – Shallow / Room To Grow

NorseDave - Rectal Cumshot
    temujin1234 - Metric

31 Members
    5 KICKS

VIVA EL DIAOL!
    • Promonex sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 22:04
    And it happened what I had hoped not to happen. Looks like rolandkirk will get 2 points in rounds 29 and 30 each, so unless I'm completely off the mark, I'll extend a premature congratulations to rolandkirk as this season's champion! :)

Redigerad av Promonex den 21 maj 2012, 22:31
    • Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 22:16
    *Something that could be totally misunderstood*

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
    • Promonex sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 22:31
    Fixed. I think :P

• Promonex said:
    And it happened what I had hoped not to happen. Looks like rolandkirk will get 2 points in rounds 29 and 30 each, so unless I'm completely off the mark, I'll extend a premature congratulations to rolandkirk as this season's champion! :)

I'm afraid it's even worse than that. If I'm not kicked I'll get already 2 points at the end of frontman17's rounds plus 3 at the end of Alainn's ones.
    Thanks for the congrats but as we say in French "don't sell the bear's skin before killing it". Cheers.

• rolandkirk said:
    Promonex said:

I'm afraid it's even worse than that. If I'm not kicked I'll get already 2 points at the end of frontman17's rounds plus 3 at the end of Alainn's ones.
    Thanks for the congrats but as we say in French "don't sell the bear's skin before killing it". Cheers.
    Not just that but potentially an excellent starting position for season 24.

• Anyway, thanks for the round and congratulations to frontman17 who becomes champion for the 11th time and will be doing the next 2 rounds.

The latest scoreboard is here.

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 23:25
    temujin1234 said:
    rolandkirk said:
    Promonex said:

Not just that but potentially an excellent starting position for season 24.
    "excellent starting position", had that once (went down in flames)...come to think of it: has anybody made season from that position?

OT: my recommendations-radio is stearing me towards indie so I still might not survive the next two rounds :(

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
  • Alainn said:
    ...has anybody made season from that position?
    min-thom in Season 19. Also, tYhJyYsRuLeS started with 3,4,4,4 and 4 points in Season 18 and tied with hannahnmn as champion.

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2012, 23:47
    temujin1234 said:
    Alainn said:
    min-thom in Season 19. Also, tYhJyYsRuLeS started with 3,4,4,4 and 4 points in Season 18 and tied with hannahnmn as champion.
    So, two out of 23?

• Alainn said:
    temujin1234 said:
    Alainn said:
    So, two out of 23?
    Slightly better than that. There were only 7 seasons where someone started with 4-4-4-4 championship Points, the other seasons either used a different scoring system or the champion points got split across 2 seasons.

Of the seven there were...

2 champions - Apollyon-Nine in season 5 and min-thom in 19
    1 second place - rolandkirk in Season 9
    2 players who started well but left before the season was completed - Axel65 in Season 4 and loptimistic in 12
    and 2 players who didn't do well at all - king_prawn95 finished 20th in season 17 and frontman17 was 15th in season 20.

• Promonex sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 15:07
    Seems like I got something awfully wrong then. I thought the champion is 1st and the person succeeding the champion is 2nd. Guess I couldn't have caught up with rolandkirk anyway then.

• Promonex said:
    Seems like I got something awfully wrong then. I thought the champion is 1st and the person succeeding the champion is 2nd. Guess I couldn't have caught up with rolandkirk anyway then.

Here is the Championship points for NorseDave's 1st round :

1st - frontman17 (4)
    2nd - min-thom (3)
    3rd - Alainn (2)
    Duty Points - 4/4 (NorseDave)

• Alainn sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 maj 2012, 18:05
    rolandkirk said:

2nd - min-thom (3)
    3rd - Alainn (2)

min-thom gets points for being kicked?

• Alainn said:
    rolandkirk said:

2nd - min-thom (3)
    3rd - Alainn (2)

min-thom gets points for being kicked?
    No, that was for the first of the 2 rounds, which he survived.Season 23, Round 25
    To be completed by 20:59 on Sunday 20 May.

Temujin1234 is immune.

Championship points
    1st - frontman17 (4)
    2nd - min-thom (3)
    3rd - Alainn (2)
    Duty Points - 4/4
    =============================================================
    Season 23, Round 26
    To be completed by 20:59 23.59 on Monday 21 May.

Temujin1234 is immune.

Championship points
    1st - frontman17 (4)
    2nd - Alainn (3)
    3rd - tYhJyYsRuLeS (2)
    Duty Points - 4/4
    =============================================================
    Shout or PM me if you have any questions about this. (or post the question below in the thread).

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.