So who's everyone going to see?

• fogcat2 sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 nov 2006, 00:32
    Just come back from Paradise Lost and Opeth, tomorrow it's Amplifier in Derby, Then Thursday is The Flaming Lips in Birmingham - then Sunday back to Rock City for Rancid. A pretty full gig-going week.

Event Links
    Amplifier at Victoria Inn
    The Flaming Lips at the NIA
    Rancid at Rock City

• Anders0n sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 dec 2006, 09:59
    I saw the persistance tour on Friday in London. Sick Of It All, Madball. Terror, Walls Of Jericho and Comeback Kid. It was awesome. Next up I'm off to see Propagandhi in Derby. Anyone else going to that?

• Anders0n sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jan 2007, 09:37
    First gig of the new year on Friday. Have Heart in Birmingham. I've already got a few other lined up though. NIN at the ice arena in March, Ignite and Death By Stereo in London about a week before and lastly Parkway Drive in Stoke.

• I was meant to be going to blood brothers.
    But it was cancelled¬_¬

Faithless, The Killers and Hopefully Bayside & Moneen all coming up (Y)

• fogcat2 sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jan 2007, 21:10
    Soon be the Decemberists, according to the gig page there's 26 last.fm-ers going.

• Anders0n sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jan 2007, 12:17
    ignite postponed thier European tour :-( but Sick Of It All have announced they're playing Stoke in April :-)

• steve_FR sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 mar 2007, 13:34
    Klaxons ... surprised more ppl arent going to that !
    and eagles of death metal, classic live bands!

• I wanted to go to the Klaxons:[

The Killers tonight!

And i've got my funeral for a friend ticket(Y)

• Went to see Matt Berry at Rescue Rooms last month - just turned up on the off chance that there were some tickets, and got in.

Best gig ive been to in a while, very funny man, and the band were imcredibly talented (there own stuff wasnt great, but they seemed to be session artists hired for the gig).

When we are born, we cry, that we are come
    To this great stage of fools.

~ William Shakespeare
    • Anders0n sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2007, 21:45
    I've got nothing for a while, then near the end of June I'm taking the Mrs to see Type O Negative in Birmingham. Caliban and Parkway Drive at Rock City a week later then three days after that it's back to Birmingahm for Me First And The Gimme Gimmes.

• Booking it to Manchester on May 8th for CSS, Tilly & The Wall and Ratatat.

And angry I have to go back to America before the Leeds Festival rolls around. :(

• converge and napalm death, if i can be bothered

• Anders0n sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 maj 2007, 09:45
    I'm seeing Gorilla Biscuits at Rock City in October and Internal Affairs and Down To Nothing at the Angel in a couple of weeks. Anyone else going?

• i might go to see gorilla biscuits

• oof;I've got:
    Devo in birmingham
    blood brothers at rock city
    GlassJAw at brixton
    The Police at..somewhere:]
    then alexisonfire at rock city

Quite a few:]

• Church of Misery
    and
    Ramesses

• Twikki sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 aug 2007, 01:52
    bloodhound gang [get happy tour]
    kill hannah
    lostalone
    maybe alexisonfire
    i wanna go to taste of chaos, best lineup ever

• I went to see glassjaw and the Police over the holidays.
    Both outstanding

Coming up i've got:
    Foo Fighters, Alexisonfire, Sum 41, Kaiser Chiefs, Ocean Colour Scene, Hard-Fi and Gogol Bordello.
    I'm really looking forward to the first three!
    Wanna go see korn too!

• thisunit sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 nov 2007, 08:34
    Captain on Saturday (10/11) at the Social (or whatever it's called now). Looking >> to some boy-girl prog-pop.

• Anders0n sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 nov 2007, 13:13
    I'm seeing Shai Hulud in Leeds next week, I'm already busy the night the play Nottingham. I'm also off to London for the Persistance Tour, Agnostic Front, Hatebreed, Ignite, Evergreen Terrace and more. The Mrs want's me to see New Model Army with her at Rock City so I may also be there.

• JackyB92 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 aug 2008, 14:51
    Going to see Enter Shikari in Otober and hopefully (if i can get some people to come!) Alter Bridge in November.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 sep 2008, 17:13
    dargonforce 1st october then to pompei on 25th, less than jake 8 november and reel big fish sometime in febuary

• jon gomm @ the hubb, nottingham feb 21st

Check out my music here: New Now
    Silver scented Concern Plenum
  • Recentley saw Great men (they aren't on here but should be) keep an eye out for them.
    Skunk Anansie @ Rock city next month
    Then the mighty Jon Gomm again in december

Check out my music here: New Now
    Silver scented Concern Plenum
  • high on fire at rock city

smoke
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.