• Användare
    • 26 sep 2009, 12:04

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 21 jul 2011, 07:09
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 dec 2009, 01:31
    you guys are a bunch of fucking idiots. your trolling is obviously a mechanism you have developed to compensate for inadequate social/sex lives. the sad thing is that nobody gives a fuck about your bullshit. it isn't even funny.

• Användare
    • 4 dec 2009, 01:31
    you guys are a bunch of fucking idiots. your trolling is obviously a mechanism you have developed to compensate for inadequate social/sex lives. the sad thing is that nobody gives a fuck about your bullshit. it isn't even funny.

• zucchin sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 dec 2009, 10:38
    oh

cactus with a moustache.
  • svirgula said:

writing your bullshit twice, doesn't make it more intelligent

"Ich liebe diese chilligen Samstage." "Es ist Mittwoch, Homer!"
  • ^^ couldn't agree more about that!

and some artists like Lady gaga and rihanna deserve to be trolled, it's their punnishment for making crappy music!

Hi!
  • One word: butthurt.

• SyanidiX sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jan 2010, 15:57
    Don't you hate when troll gets banned during the convo? Like, you wanna reply and...click...banned user...wtf. :D

• Användare
    • 9 jan 2010, 23:54
    If I don't like the music of any artist, I'm gonna say it. But the freedom of speech ends when someone starts insulting the people who like this artist. It's all a matter of taste in the end.

• funny pages to read:

www.lastfm.com/music/Sepultura
    (the whole week the same old discussion - NEW SEPULTURA SUCKS - NO, YOU SUCK!)

www.lastfm.com/music/BoA
    there's been fighted an epic war of brazilians against french hahah

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.