Musical Compatibility

• Super

Music you have in common includes Immortal, Emperor, Amon Amarth, Gorgoroth and Burzum.

"Chiamo cristianesimo la sola grande maledizione, la sola enorme perversione interiore: il solo grande istinto di rivincita per il quale nessun mezzo è troppo velenoso, clandestino, sotterraneo e meschino. Lo chiamo macchia immortale dell'umanità."
  • Your musical compatibility with GLorenzo75 is Super

Music you have in common includes Immortal, Taake, Emperor, Amon Amarth and Burzum.

• Your musical compatibility with Sith_Lord3330 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Darkthrone, Immortal, Deathspell Omega, Megadeth and Carcass.

• Praurime sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 apr 2012, 10:06
    Your musical compatibility with Lady_Tankian is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Behexen, Armagedda, Xasthur, Behemoth and Blut Aus Nord.

• blanuu sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2012, 21:39
    Your musical compatibility with Praurime is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Lifelover, Burzum, ColdWorld, Bathory and Summoning.

• Your musical compatibility with blanuu is Super

Music you have in common includes Burzum, Satyricon, Gorgoroth, Darkthrone and Summoning.

Svart
  • Your musical compatibility with Fireblade- is Super

Music you have in common includes Burzum, Darkthrone, Bathory, Dissection and Emperor.

• Your musical compatibility with daktarasramazis is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Shining, Darkthrone, Type O Negative, Katatonia and Venom.

METAL IS MY BUSINESS..AND MY BUSINESS IS GOOD!
    • Yigus sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jun 2012, 16:24
    SUPER

Music you have in common includes Cannibal Corpse, Eluveitie, Darkthrone, Marduk & Shining.

۞ The individual has always struggled to not be absorbed by the tribe. If you try, you're often alone, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high for the privilege of being oneself. ۞
  • SUPER

Music you have in common includes Cannibal Corpse, Eluveitie, Darkthrone, Marduk & Shining.

METAL IS MY BUSINESS..AND MY BUSINESS IS GOOD!
    • atul_666 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 aug 2012, 07:48
    Super (99.5888%)

Music you have in common includes Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Kreator, Behemoth and Nile.

\,,/=(>_<)=\,,/

"When it all falls apart,
    I'll be the one that's standing over your corpse.
    With my foot on your face
    embracing the darkness of your days."

make it fucking bleed! :@
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 sep 2012, 18:31
    Your musical compatibility with atul_666 is Low
    Music you have in common includes Nattefrost, Immortal, Bathory, Carpathian Forest and Dimmu Borgir.

• Your musical compatibility with atul_666 is High

Music you have in common includes Celtic Frost, My Dying Bride, Dissection, Nile and Possessed.

• Praurime sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 nov 2012, 20:25
    Your musical compatibility with daktarasramazis is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Watain, Anaal Nathrakh, Bathory, Taake and Burzum.

• Användare
    • 20 nov 2012, 15:55
    Your musical compatibility with Praurime is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Absurd, Burzum, Ad Hominem, Nokturnal Mortum e M8L8TH.

• Yigus sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 nov 2012, 22:27
    SUPER

Dissection, Taake, Burzum, Isengard & Mayhem.

۞ The individual has always struggled to not be absorbed by the tribe. If you try, you're often alone, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high for the privilege of being oneself. ۞
    • atul_666 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2012, 04:39
    Your musical compatibility with Yigus is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Behemoth, Dissection, Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under and Amon Amarth

"When it all falls apart,
    I'll be the one that's standing over your corpse.
    With my foot on your face
    embracing the darkness of your days."

make it fucking bleed! :@
    • Användare
    • 22 jan 2013, 18:11
    Your musical compatibility with atul_666 is Low

Music you have in common includes Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Taake, Nattefrost and Anorexia Nervosa.

• Praurime sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 maj 2013, 10:19
    Your musical compatibility with atul_666 is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Six Feet Under, Kreator, Cannibal Corpse, Taake and Amon Amarth.

• Your musical compatibility with Praurime is Super

Music you have in common includes Ancient Rites, Týr, Bathory, Amon Amarth and Limbonic Art.

• Your musical compatibility with Nachtgedrocht is Super
    Music you have in common includes Windir, Equilibrium, Týr, Amon Amarth and Behemoth.

whatever-neverminded.tumblr.com
  • Your musical compatibility with l4dMariana is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Burzum, Bathory, Ensiferum, Týr and Mayhem.

• Kinde_ sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 aug 2013, 20:17
    Your musical compatibility with JorensAzaroth is Super

Music you have in common includes Belphegor, Týr, Bathory, Summoning and Thyrfing.

• Asgert71 sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 aug 2013, 10:05
    Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit Kinde_ ist Super

Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: Summoning, Agathodaimon, Rotting Christ, Belphegor und Insomnium.

• Your musical compatibility with Asgert71 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Besatt, Behexen, Agrypnie, Sombres Forêts and Funeral Mist.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.