Is This CD Rare?

• Is This CD Rare?

I have an original version of the bootleg: Mayhem - Dawn of the Black Hearts. I'm wondering if this is rare. I have read on wikipedia about the original version, and here is the quote:

"The original version has golden letters on the cover and was limited to 300 copies. Illegally reissued many times afterwards, making it one of the most bootlegged albums in metal history"

It says it "was" limited to 300 copies, but then it says "Illegally reissued many times afterwards, making it one of the most bootlegged albums in metal history", and I don't quite understand what they mean by that.

Yes, I have checked if it's fake, and apperantly it's real. If it is a fake, the person(s) who made this fake must be really proffessional.

• Yes, extremely rare. The "illegal re-issuings" are the ones with Dead on the front cover. Euronymous wanted only specific people to be able to buy that CD, not that it ended up mattering.

I'm sorry. I don't speak dumbass.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 feb 2008, 20:38
    No, and it's not worth anything. Just send it to me, I'll take care of it.

• Användare
    • 28 feb 2008, 07:40
    @ HellionoO

rofl... :)

Anyway, I known that the Dawn of the black hearts is the only bootleg album allowed on Encyclopaedia Metallum. That's a good thing to know, right?

And I would say that this bootleg is very rare, watch over it carefully...

• Användare
    • 28 feb 2008, 23:34
    I have a copy of the bootleg myself, I was curious if it was considered "rare" or not. Either way it's a good bootleg.

I hope no one minds me asking a "is this rare" question.

I recently got my hands on Gjenferdsel's first full length, I've not read much on the band in any magazines, but perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place. Anyone care to elaborate?

Cheers!

• Hmm... doesn't sound right to me. How on earth did you manage to obtain an original copy of that album? You probably have one of the re-released ones, could you maybe take a pic of it and upload it or something so I could have a look?

• Användare
    • 21 apr 2008, 00:47
    Craig_Metal said:
    Hmm... doesn't sound right to me. How on earth did you manage to obtain an original copy of that album? You probably have one of the re-released ones, could you maybe take a pic of it and upload it or something so I could have a look?

Jealousy much?

• Apparently there is supposed to be an actual number on the initial pressing of the bootleg. I have a copy too, with the gold lettering, but I am sure it's just a bootleg of a bootleg.

Antonín Dvořák, Non-Drinkers, and Kauan :) Join if you're interested :)
    • Användare
    • 17 sep 2008, 21:37
    no, in fact if you have it you will get leprosy, give it to me I will dispose of it

• Saisuke sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 dec 2008, 19:09
    If you already found your answer, don't bother reading this; if not, the staff in Sound of Noise might be able to help. ^^

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.