Listen with Nicko

• redaxe90 sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jan 2008, 16:12

Listen with Nicko

I remember when I first started collecting the First Ten Years singles collection. I was quite surprised by the way that Nicko ranted, but what a great way to top up the otherwise excellent song collection, on each subsequent release.

From the second release I was so anxious to hear what nonsense he'd cook up next time around, that I had a hard time waiting for it to get in stores. I tended to pester the guys at the record store I frequented, because I thought they weren't quick enough on the uptake. Still I usually got my fix soon enough and that's what made me appreciate more what kind of a diamond bloke Maiden had behind the kit.

The humour is top notch, the banter is top notch and overall, it's one hell of a way to make the fans become totally dependent on whatever you release.

Thumbs up to Nicko and the lads. What great entertainers.

KRYTEN: And there are no others who've shared moments of intimacy with him?
    LISTER: Only one. But she's got a puncture.
  • MR*METAL 666 FLYING HIGH AGAIN..............

YOU ALL HAVE NO BALLS IF YOU DONT FLY OVER MY HOUSE AND LAND IN LAUGHLINE INT. AIRPORT..:):)

Kevin Mills
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.