Favourite artists

• davidn87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 mar 2008, 14:00

Favourite artists

My two favourite Traditional artists at the moment are George Strait & Luke Bryan. Hope Luke stays around as long as George.

I like all kinds of Country so I listen to Carrie Underwood, Willie Nelson, Big & Rich etc a lot.

For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. (Jeremiah 29:11 AMP)
  • New Artists

I'm really loving Luke Bryan, Eric Church, and my new fave has to be Ashton Shepherd. I love the throw back in her voice and songs.

"You're sewn into the fabric, the pieces of my life."
    • bob64fox sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 okt 2008, 16:15

Favourite artists

Hi everybody .I am from Russia .This is not popular country music as in America.And I like istening this music ,I being impressing of country music .My favourite artists is Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, Brad Paisley, Josh Turner...

bobfox
  • New Artist

Hi Little Memphis is new to the country scene. Please stop by and give them a spin.

Thanks

• New and Favorite Artists

Chris Young is an incredible young country artist (singer, guitarist, songwriter). He won Nashville Star in 2006 and has done some touring with major artists. Despite being so young, he is carrying forward the traditions of real country in a modern voice and style. Please give him some last.fm love. You may want to stop over at youtube and search on "KKNG Chris Young" to see him covering Marty Robbins and Keith Whitley up close and personal.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jan 2009, 20:07

Favourite Artists

Hey everyone. I'm going to recommend some great Canadians that play some really good traditional country: Paul Brandt, George Canyon and Terri Clarke. Hope you can check them out!

• wingkon sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 mar 2010, 03:35
    Dixie Chicks were always my favorite. So far, I'm loving Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley and Sara Evans

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.