Why Did You Join This Group?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 apr 2008, 09:08

Why Did You Join This Group?

The Title Says It All, What Are Your Thoughts About Nature in Link With This Group?

• ~to behold the night, and all the wonders it conceals~

I joined because nature is the only place i find peace.
    there away from humanity...
    the spirits of nature are what others call 'god'.
    though you might think i am a Druid, i found that i do not conform to all their beliefs.
    And i also would like to make some friends who are interested in the things i am.

-Temperance

• Användare
    • 9 maj 2008, 05:56
    That's really true, nature is the place to be without mankind anytime, my heart was warmed through woods and waters

• Z_ZY sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 maj 2008, 17:36
    Because, only nature can get my soul tranquillity. Also I pray on Slavic gods...

• Wraith89 sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2009, 19:28
    I joined because I'm a freak who likes long walks in the dark forest. In the forest during the day either, actually. And I can hear a silent whisper of the Gods when a quiet wind makes the trees swaying. I know, it may sound a bit pathetic, but stiil it's totally metal. ;)

• I joined this group because Nature is only place whom I am able to find peace especıally Watching the sunset or rise always make me more sensitive and give peace to my soul :=) especially without being the crowds of city ,and hearing the rustle of the trees as though a mother tells a lullaby to her baby :=)

***PEACE BEGINS WİTH SMILE ** (✿◠‿◠)
  • Because I love nature and is constantly mesmerized by both its simplicity and its complexity. From tiny insects to the void between galaxies :)

• Användare
    • 16 feb 2011, 18:31
    Because I worship nature, it's like my religion. ^^

• Because I love nature in all its glory. I can not look like a man increasingly moving away from her. I live close to nature literally, becasue i live in village :) I grew up here and I'm going to be here. Hate the modern noisy cities.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.