help others with your knowledge (aka: tandem)

• help others with your knowledge (aka: tandem)

Here at my university there is a service called tandem:
    one person wants to extend her/his knowledge in some area and offers in exchange knowledge in another area.

If you feel like you wanna try this, drop a message below please.
    Even if you feel like you can not offer something "in return": post your request - I am sure one of the group members will be helpful :-)

Member of the Musicology group. I appreciate feedback to my 6 albums.

• It's sad that nobody supported this idea. I'm all for it, maybe someone still wants to exchange knowledge? ) For example, I offer to share with you beautiful cinematic playlists that I made in exchange for some interesting musicology information. Just something that fascinates you, it can be anything) Anyone?

• yes, it is, happy to do the same here. I am quite interested in dabbling in ethnomusicology or cultural musicology, so feel free to exchange information. I love sharing songs, talking about them and such. I love history.

Sincerely

Rachel

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” Evelyn Beatrice Hall
  • @racheln92 Thank youvery much for your offer.
    I have invited @kopeliana back to this thread, let's see if some others also join in...

member of the Musicology group. I appreciate feedback to my 6 albums.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.