• I don't listen to radio much anymore since I went back to uni.

When I was working, I'd always listen to The Matt & Jo Show and Hamish & Andy. I still love both shows, I just don't listen to them quite as often.

Akmal (sp?) is pretty good too. Someone said Nova being good on Friday and Saturday nights, and that's true too.

There's a metal show on JJJ, Metal Racket I think it's called, but it's too late for me to listen to it. Plus, the bands they play, I've never heard of them half the time, despite my continuous requests for some decent music :/

• Full Metal Racket... it's OK, a bit too focussed on really heavy, brutal stuff for my liking. Andrew Haug is a champ though.

• tatty00 sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 apr 2007, 07:22
    ive heard that show once or 2, pretty good. i wish there was some real decent radio, the true popular artists.

• Andrew Haug is a fuckin' arse-licking deadshit. A "Metalheads unite!!!" wanker.

"The art of reading and studying consists in remembering the essentials and forgetting what is not essential." - Adolf Hitler
  • Noid is totally drunk.

• Stoned actually.

"The art of reading and studying consists in remembering the essentials and forgetting what is not essential." - Adolf Hitler
  • Hahahaha.

PATHETIC.

• I think not, young jedi.

• spleep sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 3 jul 2007, 15:29
    RRR has some excellent shows. 4-7 on fridays, The Skull Cave, the music is always top notch and theres a quiz!
    Also, vital Bits from 6am to 9 on Saturdays and Sundays is a good way to wake up (if u have to be awake on the weekend)
    JJJ gives me the shits

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 okt 2007, 12:42
    Thurday nights on SYN in the punk and metal night, its also good because the announcers get involed with the listeners

your mother is a ballpoint pen thief
  • i can't stand advertising on the radio, such as gold 104 and fox fm...syn, pbs and jjj are the way to go ;)...

Feels like i'm caught in a dream within a dream
  • DOols And Linda! man they are the shizzle! dude some funni stuff especially their Eli radio segment classic that!

I'm the on too blame....
    • tintaman sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jan 2009, 07:48
    I find vega ok..ish. Since either my mum and I 9or both) like most of the songs. Repetitive, but that's what you get with radio. Syn and JJJ if it was my car and I didn't have my MP3Player.

• cbass481 sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2009, 13:42
    bronwyn_m_w said:
    Thurday nights on SYN in the punk and metal night, its also good because the announcers get involed with the listeners

and the host alexis is a BABE *heart eyes*

• Sound Lab, Sunday nights on Triple J, I love. Sometimes gets pretty weird though.

& while I think Triple J sometimes get it wrong, it's important to support them over the fucks at Nova & Fox.

- The road you chose, Unloads control, See it take me some -
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.