Hugo Kant Black Moon
27 apr 2014, 21:41 av dr_kantFree exclusive track for the release of my next lp The Point Of No Return, enjoy :)
Hugo Kant Black Moon
9 feb 2014, 03:14 av criminalrecordsThe Kut spend a third week in the Scuzz Most Wanted Rock Charts, hitting in at number 4 on the new chart countdown.
Tune in on Sky 367 to check it out.
10. Killswitch Engage -- 'Always'
9. Issues - 'Hooligans'
8. Falling in Reverse -- 'Bad Girls Club'
7. SilverBySkyline -- 'Somewhere In Time'
6. You Me at Six -- 'Fresh Start Fever'
5. Villains -- 'The Fall'
4. The Kut -- 'No Trace'
3. Architects -- 'Naysayer'
2. Steel Panther -- 'The Burden of Being Wonderful'
1. Paramore -- 'Ain't It Fun'
3 feb 2014, 08:16 av irishtimEvery year I hope to get this list up earlier, but a new career change has consumed most of my time lately. I'm not complaining, I love my new job and I still get to listen to whatever I want all day, but I won't have as much time to spend searching for new music or contributing to this site.
I don't care if these lists don't get read all that much anymore- other than by a few of you dedicated last.fm'ers (you know who you are)- I still enjoy putting them together. Enough said, here's my list for 2013.
My 10 Favorite*
*(in alphabetical order)
Arsonists Get All The Girls-Listen To The Color
The return of their former lead vocalist Remi Rodberg allowed Arsonists to return their earlier chaotic form. Not that I didn't enjoy their last two efforts, Portals and Motherland, I really did. Listen To The Color just takes the sometimes predictable technical metalcore sound of the previous two and replaces it with the fast, blast beat grind sound that put this band on the map. This album is killer!
This was probably my favorite album of the year. Baptists chose renowned producer and Converge guitarist Kurt Ballou to record and mix this gem of a heavy album. And it was worth every penny of theirs. Bushcraft is heavy chaotic hardcore with hints of sludge and crust all blended together. Every song is just downright brutal and badass. I'm also super stoked to see former A Textbook Tragedy drummer Nick Yacyshyn find a band worthy of his extraordinary drumming prowess. This one not to be missed for anyone a fan of this genre of music.
East Of The Wall-Redaction Artifacts
There is nothing that this band can't do that I just don't love. Although not as strong as their 2011 release, The Apologist, Redaction Artifacts is nothing short of progressive post-metal brilliance. This album is packed full of songs that vary from well-composed melodic structures to heavy and pounding arrangements. If you haven't given any of their albums a listen yet, you're missing out.
This one actually took a little while to grow on me. I wasn't blown away with it after my first few listens. Come to think of it, I felt the same way about their 2010 release Valley Of Smoke too. I've come to terms with the fact that they've evolved from their earlier aggressive, growling sound found in their first few albums to a more melodic approach. The musicianship is incredible as usual. Joe Lester and Danny Walker are still the best bass and drum combo around, and Sacha and Dave's vocal harmonies get better with every album. Not my favorite of theirs', but an awesome album worthy of my top ten nonetheless.
I don't care that these guys sing their songs in Swedish, it doesn't matter, this album is badass. Super catchy, high energy songs with hints of hardcore, punk, metal and thrash. I enjoyed this one so much that I completely forget that I can't understand a word they're saying. By the way, this is another Kurt Ballou project.
Nice Hooves-Nice Hooves
Here's my surprise discovery of the year. Featuring members of another one of my favorite hardcore bands The Armed, Nice Hooves is incredibly loud and noisy with elements of hardcore, punk and metal. The best part about this awesome hard-hitting debut is that they're giving it away for FREE!!! You be missing out if you didn't grab it and find out for yourself. Check it out here http://nicehooves.bandcamp.com/album/nice-hooves. And what do you know, another Kurt Ballou undertaking.
Queens of the Stone Age-...Like Clockwork
After a long wait, Josh Homme is back again with his knack for cleaver and catchy song-writing. Although I enjoy all of their work, their previous two were probably my least favorites. Like Clockwork, on the other hand, reminds me more of their earlier work, and Songs For The Deaf in particular, my personal favorite. This album did however see the exit of drummer Joey Castillo. Good news is that he was replaced with one of my favorite drummers ever, Jon Theodore.
Red Fang-Whales And Leaches
These guys have quickly become one of my favorite bands in the last year or so. Whales And Leaches is a heavy blend of hooky, but sludgy stoner rock and metal. It's a little more mainstream sounding than their previous two albums, but a great album worthy of my top ten nonetheless.
Russian Circles continue to establish themselves as a giant in the now somewhat stale post-metal genre. It amazes me the intricate and complex sound this band can create as a 3-piece with no vocals. Memorial is a great mix of melodic landscapes mixed with heavy, dynamic and layered riffs. This is my favorite album of theirs since Station.
Tomahawk is back. After embracing the weird and experimental sound of their 2001 self-titled and 2003 Mit Gas, they underwhelmed me with 2007's Anonymous. I know it was critically acclaimed, but I think it was too far of a departure from the first two albums. I just couldn't wrap my head around it, and I still can't to this day. Oddfellows, on the other hand, is a return to that weird and experimental sound that they captured in their early years. This is my favorite of all of Mike Patton's many projects.
*(Not quite top ten)
All Pigs Must Die-Nothing Violates This Nature
Not as strong as 2011's God Is War, but an awesome album. Ben Koller continues to amaze me with his drumming chops. Another Kurt Ballou recorded and produced project.
And So I Watch You From Afar-All Hail Bright Futures
Awesome progressive instrumental rock from northern Ireland. If you're not familiar with this band, all of their releases are stellar. This album is no exception.
The Dillinger Escape Plan-One Of Us Is The Killer
After all these years, DEP continues to kick our asses with energetic and chaotic madness. I had this in my top ten early in the year, but it got bumped out as the year progressed. Nevertheless, this is a badass album.
It seems like every year someone recommends me an album from a band I don't care for. Awesome Science is that album this year. I haven't liked anything this band has put out, until Awesome Science. It's too bad that the band spilt up shortly after its release, this was by far their best work to date.
Light Bearer-Silver Tongue
This is a band to watch out for. Beautiful atmospheric sprawling landscapes that build into chugging heavy sludgy rhythms. Very well composed.
Mutoid Man-Helium Head
This band consists of Stephen Brodsky of Cave In and the aforementioned Ben Koller of Converge, United Nations and All Pigs Must Die just to name a few. The fact that Helium Head is more of an EP than a full length and that it came out real late in the year (I didn't get as much time to spin it) are the reasons it wasn't top ten. It was close though.
Old Gods-Stylized Violence
Here's another real close to my top ten. Stylized Violence is awesome chaotic hardcore featuring former Dillinger Escape Plan guitarist Jeff Tuttle.
When I heard Chino from Deftones was teaming up with a member of Isis, I almost shit my pants. I was expecting it to be a lot heavier than it turned out. But given time to grow on me, this was a great debut. I just hope they stick around and follow it up with a couple more albums.
Another solid effort from this post-metal staple. Not a far departure from anything they've done before, but solid.
Portugal. The Man-Evil Friends
This band is an album making machine. However, this leads to albums that are hit and miss. This one is definitely a hit though.
I've read so many negative reviews about this one. Most said the same thing, that it was monotonous and lacked passion. I don't know what album they were listening to. First of all, most Rosetta songs are built on a monotonous riff/rhythm that eventually builds and develops into explosions of melody and emotion. This album is no different. I hear passion all over the place. I loved this album.
Sleeping in Gethsemane-When The Landscape Is Quiet Again
One more Kurt Ballou project to add to this list. This 3-piece from Fargo, North Dakota play a great blend of heavy technical instrumental, post-rock that I just dig. I really enjoy their debut from a few years back, but there's something about this album that keeps me coming back... Ballou? It seems like everything he touches turns out just awesome.
Good, not great*
Anorak-Go Up In Smoke (Hardcore)
The Barber- Circus Tricks (Chaotic Hardcore)
BIIPIIGWAN-Something For Everyone; Nothing For Anyone (Sludge, Crust, Hardcore)
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club-Specter At The Feast (Indie Rock)
blame it on the ocean-From The Depths (Hardcore)
Blizzard at Sea-Certain Structures (Post-Metal, Sludge)
Boatrocker-Antagonize (Post-Hardcore, Hardcore)
Castles-Fiction Or Truth (Math Rock) (Kurt Ballou produced/recorded)
Children Of God-We Set The Sky On Fire (Hardcore)
cleenteeth-Pushing Rope (Sludge)
Cult of Luna-Vertikal (Post-Metal)
Deafheaven-Sunbather (Post-Metal, Black Metal)
The Dismemberment Plan-Uncanney Valley (Indie Rock)
Dogs for Breakfast-The Sun Left These Places (Hardcore)
Doomriders-Grand Blood (Hardcore)
Dorena-Nuet (Instrumental Rock, Post-Rock)
Echoes Of Eon-Immensity (Instrumental Rock, Post-Rock)
Enemies-Embark, Embrace (Instrumental Rock, Math Rock)
Erosion-Kill Us All (Hardcore, Crust)
Facing The Swarm Throught-Bridges (Chaotic Hardcore)
Forge of Clouds-Ordinary Death (Post-Metal, Sludge)
Fura-Fura (Instrumental Rock)
Globe and Beast-Grandfather (Hardcore)
Great Falls-Accidents Grotesque (Hardcore)
Grenades-Heaven Is Empty (Hardcore)
grey season-Septem (Progressive, Post-Metal, Hardcore)
Hedvika-The Evidence Of Absence (Post-Metal)
Ken Mode-Entrench (Metal, Hardcore, Sludge)
KeralaThrough The Desert (Progressive, Post-Metal)
Kings of Leon-Mechanical Bull (Rock)
Kultika-The Strange Innerdweller (Post-Metal)
Lite-Installation (Instrumental Rock, Math Rock)
Maidens-Eve Of Absolution (Post-Metal, Sludge)
Mandroid Echostar-Citadels (Post-Hardcore)
The Night Marchers-Allez Allez (Alternative, Punk)
Norma Jean-Wrongdoers (Hardcore)
Pariso-Consanguinity (Chaotic Hardcore)
Phantom Glue-A War Of Light Comes (Stoner Metal, Sludge)
Pyres-Year Of Sleep (Progressive, Hardcore, Sludge)
Redwood Hill-Decender (Sludge)
Reproacher-Nothing To Save (Chaotic Hardcore)
Rise After Defeat-Adrift (Hardcore)
Rising-Abominor (Hardcore, Sludge)
The Rodeo Idiot Engine-Consequences (Chaotic Hardcore)
Rogue Wave-Nightingale Floors (Indie Rock)
Romero-Take The Pain (Stoner Metal, Sludge)
Sceintist-Sceintist (Progressive, Hardcore)
Seizures-The Sanity Universal (Hardcore)
Septa-The Lover (Post-Metal)
Sepultura-The Mediator Between Head And Hands Must Be The Heart (Metal)
Seven Sisters of Sleep-Opium Morals (Chaotic Hardcore, Crust)
Slugdge-Born Of Slime (Progressive, Hardcore, Sludge)
Sofy Major-Idolize (Post-Metal, Sludge)
A Storm of Light-Nations To Flames (Post-Metal)
*total letdowns (turds)
Alice in Chains-The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here
This one I don't quite consider a turd. It actually has a couple pretty good songs. It just seemed rushed like there was no passion in the song-writing. Especially after loving Black Gives Way To Blue
Atoms for Peace-Amok
I expected more from an album featuring Thom York and Flea on bass. Just nothing interesting to me in this album. What a waste of talent.
Really good post-rock band that unfortunately made a really boring album. Their older stuff is really good, just not this one.
Nothing special here, sounds like I heard it all before. I hope they can pull it together and release another gem like Static Tensions. I haven't liked their last two releases.
Long Distance Calling-The Flood Inside
Another example of a band straying from what they're really good at and trying something that just doesn't work, for me at least. This is a great progressive heavy instrumental that tried adding vocals that don't fit. They should go back to instrumental music.
Pearl Jam-Lightning Bolt
Not a total turd here either, but very un-inventive and boring. Feels like surrounding one or two good songs around a bunch of lazy song-writing fillers.
I've liked Walter Schreifels from his days with Quicksand in the 90's. I even liked the first Rival Schools album. This one doesn't even sound like the same stuff. I can't get into it, or maybe I'm outgrowing it.
Well there it is folks. As always, feel free to leave comments suggestions, insults, hate mail, letter bombs, or whatever. Also PLEASE, let me know if you come across anything you think I might dig from this upcoming year. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not gonna have the time to sit around and search for new music like I did with my new job. Much appreciated!
28 jan 2014, 23:24 av criminalrecordsThe Kut have been added in at No. 4 in this week's Most Wanted Rock Charts on Scuzz. Tune in on Sky 367 to check it out.
10. Bullet For My Valentine -- 'Raising Hell'
9. Royal Blood -- 'Out of the Black'
8. Verses -- 'Making Statues'
7. Silverskyline -- 'Somewhere In Time'
6. Falling in Reverse -- 'Bad Girls Club'
5. You Me At Six -- 'Fresh Start Fever'
4. The Kut -- 'No Trace'
3. Issues -- 'Hooligans'
2. Villains -- 'The Fall'
1. Neck Deep - 'Growing Pains'
3 jan 2014, 16:34 av mugginzMugginz's top albums (year) 1. Flying Lotus - Until the Quiet Comes (167)2. JJ DOOM - KEY TO THE KUFFS (129)3. The Fall - Re-Mit (127)4. Autechre - Exai (119)5. Captain Murphy - Duality (113)6. Various Artists - The Rise & Fall of Paramount Records, Volume 1 (1917-1927) (99)7. Hal Willner - Weird Nightmare: Meditations on Mingus (94)8. Modeselektor - Happy Birthday! [Bonus Tracks] (94)9. Two Fingers - Stunt Rhythms (91)10. Lull - Moments (87)
8 jan 2014, 21:15 av criminalrecordsThe Kut are releasing their latest single 'No Trace' this month. Having been picked up for BBC Introducing and Kerrang! Radio track is a must listen for this month.
Check out the full track here:
Give the track a heart stamp if you think more people should hear.
The Kut - No Trace (Criminal Records)
Inspired by bands like Deftones, L7, Hole, Incubus, Placebo, Nirvana, My Chemical Romance, Faith No More and others, The Kut are a London rock trio with a great live show. Having been voted into in the winning spots for MTV UK Brand New Unsigned Poll at the end of November, their forthcoming single ‘NO TRACE’ was produced by James LeRock Loughrey - Skindred / White Zombie / My Vitriol / Manic Street Preachers / Page & Plant / Bjork and Def Leppard. The Kut -‘No Trace’ is is dark and emotive track taken from the forthcoming ‘Makeup’ EP. Having had the privilege of playing London 2012 Olympics and the Paralympics after being selected by the Teenage Rampage Foundation, other noteworthy shows include performances at various UK festivals and a sold out UK tour - ‘The Love Hate Vampire Shotgun System Circus Tour’. The band also performed DJ sets for Kerrang! Klub, London and a string of 14 dates on the Club Criminal tour. The band’s last video ‘Closure’ was playlisted on Sub TV, Tuune, NME TV Radar and the Bongo Boy Rock n Roll show on 6 USA cable channels, Comcast Cable, CableVision, Time Warren Cable, RCN, and FiOS.
http://thekut.co.uk | @thekutgirlsrock | http://www.reverbnation.com/thekut | http://facebook.com/thekutgirlsrock
5 jan 2014, 17:00 av roberawardsThe 2013 Rober Awards Music Poll is now open.
You can cast your votes @
5 Nominations: JOHN GRANT JULIA HOLTER KANYE WEST
4 Nominations: ARCADE FIRE MY BLOODY VALENTINE
3 Nominations: BOARDS OF CANADA DAFT PUNK DAVID BOWIE NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS PREFAB SPROUT YO LA TENGO
2 Nominations: AUTRE NE VEUT CHVRCHES DANNY BROWN DISCLOSURE FACTORY FLOOR FKA TWIGS FUCK BUTTONS HAIM JAMES BLAKE JANELLE MONÁE JULIANNA BARWICK NEKO CASE PARQUET COURTS PHOSPHORESCENT PUSHA T QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE SAVAGES VAMPIRE WEEKEND
31 dec 2013, 14:07 av Cylob
601. The Embassy - It Never Entered My Mind
602. Kisses - People Can Do the Most Amazing Things
603. Oh Land - Sun Of A Gun
604. New Fast Automatic Daffodils - Get Better
605. Console - Rocket in the Pocket
606. Teenage Fanclub - The Sun Shines From You
607. Bangkok Impact - Aus Birgittes Tagebuch
608. Alter Ego - Rocker (Radio Edit)
609. The Lost Rivers - Fall
610. Mantronix - King Of The Beats
611. The Beta Band - Dry the Rain
612. Wan Light - Landmarks And Houses
613. The Alarm - Blaze of Glory
614. Santigold - Disparate Youth
615. Ampop - Made For Market
616. The Rorschach Garden - State Protection
617. Revolver - Drowning Inside
618. bôa - Duvet (Accoustic Version)
619. Bowery Electric - Next to Nothing
620. Young & Sexy - Weekend Warriors
621. The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Wisdom
622. Toyah - Neon Womb
623. The Everly Brothers - Wake Up Little Susie
624. The Levellers - Sell Out
625. Miss Kittin & The Hacker - Stock Exchange
626. Poni Hoax - Crash-Pad Driver
627. The Long Blondes - Century
628. The Go Find - Summer Quest
629. Primal Scream - Miss Lucifer
630. Juliana Hatfield - Somebody Is Waiting for Me
631. Babes in Toyland - Swamp Pussy
632. Paik - Ghost Ship
633. The Alarm - Howling Wind
634. The M25 Experience - You Fat Bastard
635. Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf
636. The M25 Experience - Gone to the Dogs
637. Adorable - Glorious
638. Uniting Nations - Out Of Touch
639. Oh Land - Sun of a gun (ian pooley main mix - uptempo)
640. Super Girl and Romantic Boys - Na Petli
641. Inner City - Good Life (Steve Silk Hurley Remix)
642. The Prodigy - Climbatize
643. New Model Army - Vengeance
644. Imperative Reaction - The Signal
645. Indeep - Last Night a DJ Saved My Life
646. Milagres - Glowing Mouth
647. R.E.M. - Radio Song
648. Bomb the Bass - Beat Dis
649. Still Flyin' - Jacket in July
650. Mega City Four - Violet
651. Underworld - Dirty Epic
652. Madonna - Papa Don't Preach
653. Big Troubles - Softer than Science
654. Oh Land - Rainbow
655. The Fall - Free Range
656. Erasure - Ship of Fools
657. ¡Forward, Russia! - Fifteen Pt. 1
658. Franz Schubert - Symphony No. 9, Movement 1
659. The Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep
660. Dot Allison - Substance (Felix Da Housecat Remix)
661. Mansun - Anti Everything
662. Carter U.S.M. - A Sheltered Life
663. Bass Bumpers - The Music's Got Me
664. Yazoo - Don't Go
665. The The - Another Boy Drowning
666. Clan of Xymox - Cold Damp Day
667. Paul Van Dyk - The Love From Above
668. Funeral Party - Where Did It Go Wrong
669. Echobelly - Pantyhose and Roses
670. Ian Brown - Time Is My Everything
671. Wham! - Young Guns (Go For It)
672. Stereolab - Analogue Rock
673. Miguel Migs - The Night (Andy's Love Bizarre Dub)
674. Republica - Ready to Go
675. Locke - Mez'd
676. The Dandy Warhols - Hard on for Jesus
677. The Mission - Wasteland
678. Kool & The Gang - Celebration
679. Bent - Swollen
680. The Faint - Worked Up So Sexual
681. Cybotron - Cosmic Cars
682. Boy Robot - My Hearts Still Beating
683. Alaska - Satellite
684. Saint Etienne - Only Love Can Break Your Heart
685. Magnum - On Christmas Day
686. Bridewell Taxis - Face in the Crowd
687. The Cure - Fascination Street (Live)
688. Seelenluft - Manilla (Headman Remix)
689. The Birthday Massacre - Happy Birthday
690. Fleetwood Mac - Big Love
691. The Smiths - There Is a Light That Never Goes Out
692. Foals - Balloons
693. Ultrasound - Aire & Calder
694. Joy Division - Day of the Lords
695. Asonat - Dandelions (For You)
696. A Flock of Seagulls - Wishing (If I Had a Photograph of You)
697. Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
698. Graham Coxon - What'll It Take
699. Still Flyin' - Spirits
700. The Alarm - Corridors of Power
Compiled by Cylob.
Arranged in no particular order. Stay tuned for Part 8.
31 dec 2013, 13:56 av Cylob
501. Juliana Hatfield - Choose Drugs
502. Reverend & The Makers - 18-30 (Extended)
503. James Chance & The Contortions - I Don't Want to be Happy
504. Nomad. - Something Special
505. Sabrina - Boys (Summertime Love)
506. Primal Scream - Stuka
507. Pet Shop Boys - Positive Role Model
508. The Bravery - Honest Mistake
509. Howard Jones - What Is Love?
510. Mellowdrone - Beautiful Day
511. Donna Regina - Why
512. Chad Valley - Fast Challenges
513. Sonic Youth - Bull In The Heather
514. Assemblage 23 - Away
515. Sad Lovers and Giants - Things We Never Did
516. 2 In A Room - Wiggle It
517. The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make?
518. Curve - Recovery
519. The Cardigans - Carnival
520. Prince - 1999
521. Pet Shop Boys - It's Alright
522. !!! - Hello? Is This Thing On?
523. ADULT. - Don't Talk Just Listen
524. PJ Harvey - Working for the Man
525. Lo-Fidelity Allstars - Lazer Sheep Dip Funk
526. M.I.A. - Galang
527. INXS - Dancing on the Jetty
528. Pop Will Eat Itself - Def.Con.One
529. Sonic Youth - Hendrix Necro
530. Miss Kittin & The Hacker - The Grey Area
531. Wolf Gang - Back to Back
532. Ride - Kaleidoscope
533. The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?
534. Bent - An Ordinary Day
535. Recloose - Get There Tonight
536. The Cure - In-Between Days
537. Phoenix Foundation - Bailey's Beach
538. Gang of Four - Damaged Goods
539. Curve - The Colour Hurts
540. Therapy? - Punishment Kiss
541. The Wave Pictures - Long Black Cars
542. Blur - Popscene
543. Crocodiles - Dark Alleys
544. The Beat - Mirror in the Bathroom
545. Rush - Ghost of a Chance
546. The Second Sight - My Love
547. The Raveonettes - Bad Ghosts
548. The The - The Beat(en) Generation
549. Tori Amos - Cornflake Girl
550. The Cure - Pictures of You (Extended Dub Mix)
551. Crustation - Down Down
552. Pop Will Eat Itself - 92.F (Boilerhouse "The Birth" Mix)
553. The M25 Experience - Megablast
554. Secret Shine - Sun Warmed Water
555. Clan of Xymox - Losing My Head
556. Duke Ellington - Part I - Festival Junction (Li
557. The Vines - In the Jungle
558. Magnum - We All Need To Be Loved
559. Elastica - Never Here
560. All the Saints - Now Boy
561. 808 State - Pacific 202
562. The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - My Terrible Friend
563. Joy Division - Dead Souls
564. The Alarm - Black Sun
565. Badly Drawn Boy - You Lied
566. Dallas Superstars - Fast Driving (Original Mix)
567. Markus Schulz presents Elevation - Clear Blue
568. Humanoid - Stakker Humanoid
569. Starfucker - The White of Noon
570. Lacquer - Behind
571. Blur - Trimm Trabb
572. a-ha - The Sun Always Shines On TV
573. The M25 Experience - Dream Island
574. The Cure - How Beautiful You Are (Clearmountain Remix)
575. Depeche Mode - World In My Eyes
576. The Vera Violets - You Turn Me
577. Mega City Four - Static Interference
578. New Model Army - Believe It
579. Pop Will Eat Itself - Underbelly
580. Les Rythmes Digitales - Dreamin'
581. De La Soul - Eye Know
582. Clan of Xymox - Out of the Rain
583. Nordschlacht - Strong Theory (Album Mix)
584. The Orchids - A Place Called Home
585. fujiya and miyagi - Cat Got Your Tongue
586. Jesus Jones - Trust Me
587. Thousandyardstare - Comeuppance
588. John Talabot - Oro y Sangre
589. Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less And Less
590. Super Furry Animals - God! Show Me Magic
591. Carter U.S.M. - Alternative Alf Garnet
592. The Fall - Last Commands of Xralothep Viames
593. Pop Will Eat Itself - I've Always Been a Coward, Baby
594. The Mission - Belief
595. Mega City Four - Storms To Come
596. Bat for Lashes - What's a Girl to Do?
597. The Presets - Kicking and Screaming
598. I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - When You Go Out
599. Superpitcher - More Tomorrow
600. Saint Etienne - Who Do You Think You Are
Compiled by Cylob.
Arranged in no particular order. Stay tuned for Part 7.
31 dec 2013, 12:50 av Cylob
401. Talk Talk - I Don't Believe in You
402. The Verve - Weeping Willow
403. Hallucinogen - Solstice
404. The Donnas - Too Bad About Your Girl
405. Ikon - Fall Apart
406. Menswe@r - The One
407. Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - The Message
408. Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
409. Pixies - Dig for Fire
410. Gary Numan - Down In The Park
411. Mansun - Negative
412. Front 242 - Headhunter
413. Ladytron - Flicking Your Switch
414. Boards of Canada - Kid For Today (Stereolab Remix)
415. Architechs feat. Nana - Bodygroove
416. The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five
417. The Longcut - Transition
418. The Teenagers - Scarlett Johansson
419. YoungTeam - Northern Star
420. The Stills - Love and Death
421. The Cardigans - Erase-Rewind
422. LCD Soundsystem - Time To Get Away
423. The Jesus & Mary Chain - Halfway to Crazy
424. Would-Be-Goods - Cecil Beaton's Scrapbook
425. INXS - Original Sin
426. Mega City Four - Scared of Cats
427. George Michael - Fast Love
428. R.E.M. - Old Man Kensey
429. The Jam - The Eton Rifles
430. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Stop
431. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
432. Curve - Lillies Dying
433. Manic Street Preachers - Condemned To Rock 'N' Roll
434. Zombie Nation - Breakitdown
435. Editors - An End Has A Start
436. Pop Will Eat Itself - Axe of Men
437. Rotersand - Dare To Live (SR Version)
438. Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
439. It's Immaterial - Driving Away From Home
440. Love Is All - Make Out Fall Out Make Up (Chicken Lips Remix)
441. Billy Idol - Flesh For Fantasy
442. 808 State - Magical Dream
443. Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
444. Pink Turns Blue - Walking On Both Sides
445. The Invisibles - Liebe Schokolade
446. Tenpole Tudor - Swords of a Thousand Men
447. New Order - Dream Attack
448. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Do You Love Me?
449. Electronic - Dark Angel
450. The B-52's - Roam
451. The Mission - Tower Of Strength
452. Chairlift - Wrong Opinion
453. Deine Lakaien - Dark Star
454. Tears for Fears - Change
455. The Cure - Play for Today
456. Grom - Trust
457. Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
458. Shed Seven - Going For Gold
459. Loop - Collision
460. Sleeper - Hunch
461. Ellen Allien - Open
462. Cajun Dance Party - Amylase
463. Curve - Something Familiar
464. Clan of Xymox - One More Time
465. Class Actress - Keep You
466. Stereo MC's - Lost in Music (U.S. Remix)
467. PJ Harvey - A Place Called Home
468. Front Line Assembly - Lifeline
469. Robin S. - Show Me Love
470. Lush - Nothing Natural
471. Florence + the Machine - Never Let Me Go
472. Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye
473. Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Nothing Wrong
474. Culture Beat - Mr. Vain
475. Silversun Pickups - Gun-Shy Sunshine
476. All the Saints - Intro To Fractions
477. New Order - Fine Time
478. The The - This is the Day
479. The Wake - Crush the Flowers
480. Carter U.S.M. - Anytime Anyplace Anywhere
481. Girls - Morning Light
482. Crustation - Life As One
483. Alexander Robotnick - Dance Boy Dance
484. Bizarre Inc - Took My Love
485. Clan of Xymox - Stranger
486. The Human League - Party
487. The Jazz Butcher - Honey
488. Coconut Records - West Coast
489. The Piranhas - Tom Hark
490. Magnum - Need A Lot Of Love
491. Baxter Dury - Isabel
492. New Order - The Perfect Kiss
493. Disappears - Pre Language
494. Ivy - Undertow
495. New Order - Someone Like You
496. eleventhfloorrecords - Stellar
497. Heaven 17 - Temptation
498. Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
499. Luke Slater - Stars And Heroes
500. Electronic - Getting Away With It
Compiled by Cylob.
Arranged in no particular order. Stay tuned for Part 6.