The Album & Artist Hotdesk:

• said:
    Where to start with: Beck

I'd start with either Sea Change or Mutations and then move on to his other more singer songwriter-ish stuff like One Foot In The Grave. The hip hop Beck certainly has his moments, so you can certainly pick up the more known albums along the way. Personally, I rate Midnite Vultures less high, but that might just be me.

• Looking for something as innovative and dense and genius and guitar-driven-but-not :) as Blur - 13. Maybe someone?
    Good choice was The Cooper Temple Clause (electronica with distorted guitar).

Pleaaaase :D

• igorrr, doctor flake, hugo kant... any more similarly brilliant experimental acts from france? or from wherever)

• Cylob sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 nov 2013, 22:57
    ajwarsowicz said:
    Looking for something as innovative and dense and genius and guitar-driven-but-not :) as Blur - 13. Maybe someone?
    Good choice was The Cooper Temple Clause (electronica with distorted guitar).

Pleaaaase :D
    The very obvious choice is Graham Coxon's "A+E" (2012).

Secret Snacker & Accomplished Pen Thief At:
  • I suppose you guys are familiar with Sweet Trip, feel free to recommend anything that's similar to any of their albums.

• Cylob sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 jul 2014, 06:49
    Try (if not already)...

Lali Puna - Faking the Books (2004)

Track Picks:

Call 1-800-FEAR
    B-Movie
    Grin and Bear

Secret Snacker & Accomplished Pen Thief At:
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.