Questionnaire: How Does Your Personal Tag Cloud Look?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 maj 2007, 22:13

Questionnaire: How Does Your Personal Tag Cloud Look?

• Cylob sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2007, 08:12
    Secret Snacker & Accomplished Pen Thief At:

• Ah, how boring (I like the appearance of 'female vocalists' though). Must listen to more not-indie-indie music.

• I don't really use tags, but this is what the machine says...

It doesn't go by your tags (I don't use any other than for groups!), it goes by the most popular tags for your most played artists :)

• some tags are very cheesy...

• cjcarne sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2007, 10:14
    Chief Slacker & Bat Chain Puller At:
    Desk Supervisor: Free Improvisation Artist Expert: Derek Bailey, Pere Ubu
    And remember, you get a free dead cat in each bar of Dead Cat Soap

• Cylob sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2007, 13:35
    "Rock" is just silly...

• Cylob said:
    "Rock" is just silly...

Be glad there's no tag "music" (actually I'm sure there is, but at least it doesn't seem to be popular).
    "Seen live" is great too though (C26000's last.fm extra stats has an option to filter those tags, and merge stuff like post rock/postrock/post-rock).

• Cylob said:
    "Rock" is just silly...

If I was forced at gunpoint to genre tag my music collection (and that's what it would probably take) "rock" would be used extensively. I like the idea of a "music" tag too. ;)

• SWEET, this is gonna be cool!

BORING!

stab me 'til i cum
    • -ReoN- sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 maj 2007, 13:22
    Toilette cleaner and Radio Protector at:
    • Cylob sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 maj 2007, 15:08
    2cabs2toucan said:
    If I was forced at gunpoint to genre tag my music collection (and that's what it would probably take) "rock" would be used extensively. I like the idea of a "music" tag too. ;)

If it came down to using one tag, I'd probably settle for "indie".

• "seen live" makes sense in a way; it means that someone is listening to artists that tend to perform live, instead of studio rats.

"Just like I knew what I was doing" -- Foe
    • Heran sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2007, 05:30
    Funny your remark about seen live because I totally don't care, my point is when I listen album I listen album and how good is the album is important then, not how good it is live.

My current cloud, I can't explain why seen live is so big. :-)

http://sandmusicblog.blogspot.com/

I don't subscribe anymore to Lastfm because there's no Radio for my country and the subscribing price is the same! Rhaa I'm NOT a... sheep. :-) Ha well I suppose in the end I save money each month, more for true music.
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2007, 08:32
    • gnawbird sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 maj 2007, 12:19
    I haven't tagged anything at all...I'm very bad when it comes to determining genres. Recently I realized that I don't have to tag along genres, so I'm considering to tag according to mood. Or something else entirely.

EDIT: oh wait, I can't read...here comes

• milkbone sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 jun 2007, 19:23
    I only use two types of tags: release year (so The Ramones' "Blitzkrieg Bop" is tagged 1976) and cover version tags (so OK Go's "This Will Be Our Year" is tagged zombies cover).

The whole idea of genres is dumb. Alternative to what? Hip-hop or R&B? No tag for male vocalists? And the various heavy metal "genres" (dark metal vs. doom metal vs. death metal vs. black metal) are enough to make a cow laugh.

Dogsbody and Minor Functionary At: Artist Expert: Richard Thompson and related
    • Användare
    • 19 jun 2007, 19:57
  • I have the vaguest tags.

• Användare
    • 19 jun 2007, 21:47
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.