Favourite Song?

• Favourite Song?

Hey, this group is slowly growing, so is the bands fanbase :)

So what is your favourite song so far from all their songs, which are floating the internet?

I can't decide whether mine is 'Little Lion Man' or 'White Blank Page'

• White Blank Page is mine. But all the songs I've heard so far are good. Good live as well.

Philemon Arthur & The Dung. Okkervil River. Hoola Bandoola Band. Patrick Wolf. Astrid Swan.
    • LNoah sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 mar 2009, 16:30
    Although it's unreleased, Dustbowl Dance is pretty amazing. If you've seen them live, it's the one where Marcus takes centre stage on the drumkit and beats the living daylights out of it. Other than that it's between Little Lion Man and Awake My Soul. The Cave, just up on their Myspace, is pretty sweet too.

• LNoah said:
    Although it's unreleased, Dustbowl Dance is pretty amazing.

Oh yes, I saw it live only once, but that was pretty amazing. Do you know if there's a demo or live version floating the internet anywhere?

• LNoah sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 mar 2009, 16:15
    There is yes, as I just wrote on the group page. It's on youtube now and it's brilliant. Have watched it quite a few times. Also a few other new ones up.

• Anasmell sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2009, 10:45
    The Cave would have to be my favourite

• I have an MP3 of Dustbowl Dance ... poor quality though :(

Think it was ripped from the YouTube video ...

My favourites are Sigh No More, Little Lion Man and White Blank Page (:

• I love them all, but my favourite is probably White Blank Page. i haven't found any of their songs, only on YouTube. But they are so great. i love them.

• Its a toss between Hold On To What You Believe, Little Lion Man and The Cave. Excellent band. c:

• I just totaly love the harmonie-singing in Timshel, just fantastic. The best song is Little Lion Man, tough every song on Sigh No More is just wonderful.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
  • The Cave and Dustbowl Dance are my favourites.

• Mine is surely White blank page too!
    Second comes Winter Winds...
    Liar is also very good.....

I love his voice anyway, whatever he sings, it's amazing... Not to talk about the lyrics!!!
    Best band of 2009 for sure!!!!!

• I can't pick one, I'm gonna have to shortlist ^_^
    Timshel and After The Storm are beautiful, and Roll Away Your Stone can get me in a good mood no matter what, so I'd say those three...but when it comes to Mumford & Sons, there's no such thing as a bad song! ;)

• winter winds

• Gelpie sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jan 2010, 10:52
    The other songs are great as well... but these are my favourites:
    Feel The Tide
    Roll Away Your Stone
    Little Lion Man
    The Cave
    Dustbowl Dance

• JP1994 sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 jan 2010, 18:46
    Dust Bowl Dance, no doubt!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • The Cave, Winter Winds (music video for this song is wonderful! <3) and After The Storm ;)

• Timshel, no doubt. The meaning behind that song is just beautiful. I'm getting 'timshel' i hebrew tattooed on my wrist next week haha.

• Sigh No More.

• ozget89 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 feb 2010, 02:39
    White Blank Page ♥♥♥

Also, sigh no more.

Ozge
  • Timshel.
    If you've read John Steinbeck's East of Eden, you'll understand how this song rips the very life out of you. Beautiful song, beautiful.
    Got 'timshel' tattooed on my arm after I read the book 4 years ago, nearly did a backflip when I saw this on their tracklist.

• White Blank Page^^

Jezus is de zoon van God, en ik ben de zoon van Mama! - Torre Florim & Roos Rebergen
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 maj 2010, 15:52
    White Blank Page, Little Lion Man en I Gave You All

• I can' t decide between The Cave, White Blank Page and Winter Winds.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 maj 2010, 18:13
    Timshel, After the Storm, Sigh No More, Awake My Soul, The Cave, I Gave You All, White Blank Page, Winter Winds, Thistle and Weeds, Little Lion Man, Liar, I'm Not Alone, Dust Bowl Dance, Roll Away Your Heart... I can't actually choose one. All of them.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.