• Do you fit In?

Want to know how well you match up with the group?

My musical preference is 69.88% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Thalita Carvalho
    http://jonmclbrasil.wordpress.com/
    "Every song ends, but is that a reason not to enjoy music?"
    • paulimay sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 jan 2009, 20:51
    My musical preference is 73.08% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in! :D

• paujidoi sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 jan 2009, 21:25
    My musical preference is 88.68% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in!

romantică incurabilă
    • BluesRok sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 jan 2009, 02:08
    Sadly,
    My musical preference is 41.48% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Oh Well!
    You're welcome to join The Movie Group. I hope to see you there!

BluesRok / Jay
    • Zanthlay sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jan 2009, 04:15
    Wow - my musical preference is 91.01% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in! :D

Thanks for sharing the link! :D I also had fun checking my other groups - which are all from 50 to 60% similar! :P

• yaay

My musical preference is 77.4% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in!

how surprising was that ;P

• My musical preference is 63.13% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 64.45%

• sknk21 sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 mar 2009, 15:14
    My musical preference is 73.86% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in!

• Alliban sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 dec 2009, 18:56

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 16 aug 2011, 09:53
    • n-r-s sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jan 2010, 19:04
    My musical preference is 86.04% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 0% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

My Group Page: Neat Records NWOBHM
  • My musical preference is 60.4% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jul 2010, 22:21
    My musical preference is 49.26% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

that's okay, I am new to the group. :)

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 78.69% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in!

n-r-s you here to :)

• My musical preference is 75.32% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in!

“When I don't like a piece of music, I make a point of listening to it more closely.”
    — Florent Schmitt
    • DDmelody sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 sep 2010, 18:46
    Wow! My musical preference is 87.16% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in!

Hurray!

• My musical preference is 73.37% similar to the Movie Score Addicts... group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 nov 2010, 15:25
    My musical preference is 47.13% similar to the Movie Score Addicts...

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.