Anyone read Dirt

• keanie39 sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 feb 2007, 07:41

Anyone read Dirt

damn fine book, post your thoughts

• it's my favorite book! haha i love it. sometimes i just open to a random page and read a story like when tommy and nikki were doing speed or something and heard a train coming and ran and jumped on the train for no reason and then jumped off and walked back to the hotel. lol

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 mar 2007, 13:52
    its best book in the world!

• Användare
    • 12 mar 2007, 08:37
    I hate myself for not being able to read it yet >< My friend promised to borrow it, but then lent it to someone else, you can imagine my dissapointment.
    I guess it´s better in every way if I buy it myself :D

• Chiggis sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 maj 2007, 23:18
    I've read it like 25 times in english and only 2 times in swedish
    I love this book! This is the greatest thing ever published!

Oh, Nikki and Tommy was'nt doing speed at the time. They were taking shrooms, and I think also Ecstasy, LSD or Mescaline.
    But hey, it's Mötley we're talking about, they'd probably done each of those drugs that night.

Anyways, Mötley f-ing rules and I'm gonna se 'em live in Stockholm 5/6-2007!!!!!!!

R.I.P. Benis 1986-2006
    The Good Die Young
    http://www.bakomgaller.se
  • The Dirt is my favorite autobiography book ever! Like someone else mentioned in this thread, I like how you can just open up to a random page and read about Mick running around downtown Tokyo with a Godzilla mask on. It's a great look into what really happens on the inside of a great rock n' roll band, and there is no other book quite like it!

Weekly Artists
    • Mii85 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jun 2007, 16:46
    Haha, great comments. Love the Dirt also. Part with Nikki, Tommy and Train made me laugh alot. For me, propably the most memorable moment in the Dirt was Vinces and Razzle`s (Hanoi Rocks) car accident. Very, very sad part.

RiP

6 - 1 Taivas Varjele
    17.5.2012: Quarterfinals USA - Finland (2-3) :D!!!!
    • Användare
    • 1 jul 2007, 06:26
    Love that book. It never gets old. The chapters about the Motley House are just classic, especially Mick's comments on it (or aliens, or whatever he was on about). I'm such a girl, I always sob through the whole chapter about Skylar.

• It's the best self biography book ever published so far, you can hardly believe that it's a self biography. Have read it five times so far and there are always moments that makes me just want to read it again.

Best part of the book is probably their episode in the Mötley house, and the part about Skylar almost made me cry.

• i love the dirt.

• cruekid sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 nov 2007, 14:24
    This one crazy shit of a book, essential reading for all crueheads, and any wannabe bands who want to know how its done.

• keanie39 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2007, 11:51
    anyone know anything about the movie that is sposed to be made about it

• Hexacon sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 feb 2008, 19:46
    great book

Rock Hard Ride Free
    All day, all night
    Rock Hard Ride Free
    All your life
    • MrSixx sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 sep 2008, 07:55
    I've read it three times, now i gotta read Heroin Diaries.

The Dirt = Best book 4ever

• Användare
    • 28 sep 2008, 20:47
    I've read it four times and two times the Heroin Diaries.

Soooo amazing *o*

• toivola sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 okt 2008, 16:38
    i've read it about ten times:D it's fucking best.. next i buy the heroin diaries..

• The Dirt and The Heroin diaries are the best books I've ever read. :D

• toivola sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 okt 2008, 14:45
    Now I've buy The Heroin Diaries:D

• I have the book, but I still have to read it. At the moment I'm reading Heroin Diaries. And after H.D. I'll read the Dirt. :)

• YbkCky sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 dec 2008, 17:15
    Great book! nothing more to say :P

- " You don't mix Jack Daniels with coke,That's a sin!"/Nikki Sixx
    • Ghetox sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jan 2009, 23:51
    just read it. It's awesome. but i can say Heroin diaries is better.

Heil metAl!
  • I've read The Dirt two times.. and I'm that kinda' person that don't even read books, but The Dirt rocks! Lovin' it!

Livin' mad phat like an oversized bambi.
  • I thought I knew something about Motley Crue. Then I read the book and I realised that I was just an ignorant. Reading this book change my point of view about the band so if I was a fan, now I am a super fan. Amazing story, unbeliveable band, long live the Crues.

• M88F sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 feb 2009, 12:10
    reading The Dirt atm

• E55eT sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 feb 2009, 07:36
    Couldn't put it down. Read it in 3 days. GREAT BOOK!

You see a man jog, I see a man in pain.
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.