Anyone read Dirt

• i just readed the dirt, and i like it so much, good life story for a band! When you read it you feel you like in the band! Good i love that book, now i read Nikki Sixx - Heroin Diary this is awesome too!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 mar 2009, 05:28
    Funny and creative shit. Good fantasies, good book. :)

• Användare
    • 3 mar 2009, 15:37
    Amazing book, I've read it 27 times, and I am holding it right now, reading it for the 28th time. Never stops to entertain me.

Mick's intelligence literally blew me away!

• rocKatya sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 apr 2009, 17:33
    this book is perfect! you can read it as many times as you wont, ure never gonna get fed up with it! it reveals really everything, no secrets...you can laugh, cry, learn with it....got nothing else to say...i love it!..of kors also eith the heroin diaries (and the look of the pages of that book is unbelievable!)

If you dont want to get your heart broken, the best way is to pretend that you dont have any...
    • Användare
    • 4 jul 2009, 15:36
    i read it for 2 days, books rock =)

• Användare
    • 12 okt 2009, 09:44
    Last I heard Nikki Sixx was trying to get someone to make the film based on the dirt, MTV were going to do it but for some reason the deal fell through the book would make an amazing film

• TZPEAZOA sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 dec 2009, 22:45
    greatest fuckin book ever, its like the bible to me now

I'm not crazy - institutionalized
    You're the one who's crazy - institutionalized
    I'm secretly a baby....
  • Fuckin awesome book. started reading it whilst trying to revise for exams, bad idea. couldn't put it down, read it in about 3 days straight. the tales in it are just mind blowing!

• conbirch sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 feb 2010, 17:19
    first i read slash and thought he was bad then i read heroin diaries and realised how bad nikki sixx was now i am on the dirt and it sure rocks these guys are crazy next stop is ozzy's new book can't wait

• The Dirt is my Holy Bible.When I read it for a 1st time it completely changed my view of life !

Rock you all around the world... https://soundcloud.com/chainsaw-babies
    • Användare
    • 17 jun 2011, 10:37
    It's amazing... I fell in love with it and now keeping dragging it everywhere and making my friends (who have no idea of Motley Crue (how dare they!)) read bits of it all the time.

• My favourite part is the Girls,Girls,Girls tour . Just can't stop laughing when I read about their daily graph ! It's so addictive .

Rock you all around the world... https://soundcloud.com/chainsaw-babies
  • my bible

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.