Nikki Sixx

• Nikki Sixx

What are your view on him? He is one of my idols as a bass player.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 jan 2007, 19:35
    Not exactly distinguished as a bass player, but that's not to say he isn't solid. In other words, he's not Billy Sheehan, but he isn't Bobby Dall either.

He sure knows how to write some means hooks and riffs, though.

• lol tony...bobby dall. musically, and this is coming from a nikki-lover, i think nikki's bout average. i think his songwriting is kinda underrated. he's really good i think.

• Användare
    • 19 jan 2007, 11:48
    he defiantly doesnt get enough credit for his writing, and its true hes only an average bassit but hes my favourite band member and i think hes fucken sexy, ha i dont care what anyone says =]

• Nikki Sixx

How could you say anything bad about him!? he is the best ever! just look at him.

• he's GOD)

• Användare
    • 20 jul 2007, 03:23
    To be an average or above average bassist, no where near Les Claypool or Cliff Burton or Geddy Lee. But as a person, he's one helluva badass.

• acidk sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 aug 2007, 03:56
    As a bass player he's not good as he could be, average maybe.
    But as a song writers he's awesome!
    And as a person he's a great motherfucka true person! speakin as how he shows himself, but anyway he's probably the same behind the curtains, who knows!

▌║█ enter: [ revolutiON ]

#k.
    My Sweet Shadow

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
  • One of my favorite bassists

amazing song writer

talent wise he's average

and I can't wait for the heroin diaries soundtrack

FUCK THE POLICE
    • Användare
    • 10 aug 2007, 13:11
    Nikki was always second favourite to Tommy in my eyes.
    But then I read the Dirt. & man, Nikki's been through so much and lived through it. :) Definatly amazing.

• acidk sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 aug 2007, 15:55
    For the ones who are expecting the Heroin Diaries, there are a couple of songs, Life Is Beautiful video and some other videos to enjoy at:
    MySpace.com/HeroinDiaries
    MySpace.com/NikkiSixx
    MySpace.com/SixxAM

▌║█ enter: [ revolutiON ]

#k.
    My Sweet Shadow

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
    • Användare
    • 11 aug 2007, 16:56
    Brilliant man. It's a shame he'll never be as respected as a songwriter as he deserves.

• lazioo sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 sep 2007, 20:34
    The best bass player and songwriter.The new album of Sixx:A.M is awesome

• an amazing and beautiful person...a great songwritter..im readin the Heroin Diaries and im shocked of what he has been throught,the changes on what he used to be and the man he became now..luv Nikki and Sixx Am album is a masterpiece and the credits must be shared with the great Dj Ashba and James Michael fantastic voice..perfect band..i so wanted to be in the USA just to see them!

• nerghal sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 maj 2008, 13:41
    nikki is great songwriter and i also adore him as a person for what he has been through and how he managed to stop with drugs, alcohol and lately with cigarettes :)

• Användare
    • 25 jun 2008, 02:09
    My previous comments on his bass playing notwithstanding, he plays awesome on The Heroin Diaries, much better than anything he's ever done with the Crüe bass-wise.

In other words, he kicks ass.

• Användare
    • 8 aug 2008, 08:59
    Best songwriter ever ;)

• Användare
    • 17 aug 2008, 16:57
    Definetely one of the most underrated songwriters ever. He had serious troubles earlier but I hope he's fine now. Rock 'n' roll needs persons like Nikki!

• Dr__Alex sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 dec 2008, 22:42
    nikki don't care if he's consider for other peopple he's an amazing songwritter and all his work in music or other ways...is just for self satisfaction that's very important do things... just because you like it and don't care about if someone is gonna apreciatte that i pretty sure that nikki works for peopple like us his fans

i think nikki is an amazing person very comprensive...artistic charismatic also and he is always puting his best in all kind of stuff...and that's the fucking way to do it

nikki is a big person sooo cheerss for him.. :D

• Ghetox sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jan 2009, 23:53
    Well i'm a bass player and he's defenetly not my idol for playing bass. he's kinda cool. My friends say i look and act like him (WTF?)

Heil metAl!
  • Nikk and Tommy are the real rockstars.

• Re Nikki

After reading The Heroin Diaries,my opinion of Nikki has changed somewhat.I have so much respect for him.He's been through so much but still came out stronger than ever and now Motley Crue are back at the top of theior game after all these years.He's one of my hero's and a worthy one at that..Love him and respect him as a musician but also as a fellow decent human being

Mariea Preston
    • Användare
    • 1 mar 2009, 05:44
    Nikki is so much creative man. True rock'n'roll star.

• Användare
    • 6 mar 2009, 09:23
    b-movie_queen said:
    he's GOD)

Nikki Sixx
    same view here. He's not a bad bass player, It's only because of the Genre he chose.
    Rock music doesn't exactly need complicated bass lines, just easy doubling of the rhythm guitar parts mostly.

There are some amazing videos of Crue Rehearsals in which Nikki is just Jamming, sounds waaaaaay better than an average crue bassline.

And please stop bringing up "Average" and other Bass Player.

you obviously can't compare a bass player from a hard rock band to a Player that plays completely solo ( Drums too maybe) and tours just as a bass player without a band, playing more complicated genres.

• Nikki can play Bass - not more - not less

but he is a very good songwriter - maybe underrated

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.