WHY IS IT THAT WE LOVE MORRISSEY SO MUCH?

• WHY IS IT THAT WE LOVE MORRISSEY SO MUCH?

I KNOW WHY I DO , DO YOU WHY YOU DO? I KNOW THAT I GREW UP WITH HIM BECAUSE OF MY SISTER. I WAS AWAKEN BY HIS VOICE EVERY MORNING AS SHE GOT READY FOR SCHOOL, MY SISTER WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL, MYSELF IN ELEMENTARY. WOW HOW TIME PASSES BY US.... ANYHOW I GOT HIS VOICE IN MY HEAD AT A EARLY AGE THAT I COULDN'T GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD.... BUT I KNEW WHAT I WAS HEARING WAS A GOOD VOICE THAT I WAS HEARING AND DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HIS LYCICS , I WAS TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND. BUT MY SISTER SAID WHEN YOU ARE OLDER YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.ANYHOW I TRIED TO UNDERSTAND ANYWAYS. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT MORRISSEY WILL ALWAYS BE APART OF LIFE, FOREVER, EVER.... I LOVE MORRISSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hmm.. he is great :) amazing voice :)

And it never really began.
    But in my heart it was so real.

[...♥...]
    • 1deadboy sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 aug 2011, 00:47
    of course i love him because of his music
    but i think the main reason is because he's such a cunt. makes him a 100000 times more amazing

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 dec 2011, 14:17
    He is a very special person, and I can't name no one with just a bit of his crazy mind. And he is the best poet in the world and has wonderful music. I think this is just enough to love him :)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.