What kind of music do you guys like?

• What kind of music do you guys like?

I personally love anything and everything rock, particulary pop punk and christian. Relient K is the best band ever in my opinion followed by Hawk Nelson, Anberlin and a ton of others. I also still listen to really cheesy 90's boy bands :)

Relient K

♫Relient K is love♫

• I am rather open about the music I listen to. I know that a lot of the music I listen to is generally regarded as "inappropriate" by some members.

My favorite genres include rock, punk, metal, pop, and minyo (traditional Japanese folk).

• I'm an insane Coldplay freak XD

• Electronic, Dance, Trance is DA BEST!

• Ziff130 sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 apr 2009, 17:23
    I like rock... particularly girl rock. I also like celtic -- I know, weird. Celtic rock is my FAVE though --- like the corrs or b*witched... things like that! =D

• i love a little bit of everything... for example, iron & wine, relient k, etc... my two favorites though are melodic hardcore (with honor, defeater) and mashups (girl talk, e-603)... i pretty much NEVER find any other LDS people who like this stuff!

• While I do enjoy some good old Relient K and melodic hardcore, I love listening to stuff I've never listened to before. Lately I have been HUGE into and . I like a large diversity of artists. =]

• I love pretty much everything. My favorite kind of music is stuff that has great lyrics, and that I can dance to. I like Christian bands that don't really sound like Christian bands (if that makes sense, haha) such as Relient K, and Family Force 5. FF5 is a major favorite for me, because the lyrics are clean, but the beats are amazing and I love rocking out to their songs.

• I too sometimes listen to what might be considered "inappropriate". I enjoy some rap and hip-hop. Not much though, if it swears too much it starts to bother me. :) I also love pop, rock, some country, really almost anything I can enjoy. My tastes are mostly mainstream pop-type music but I love hearing other less mainstream things too, and I'm branching out as I get older. :)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 nov 2010, 18:05
    I enjoy some good new age, folk and celtiс music. I don't normally listen to what is deemed 'inappropriate" by the church 'cause I myself don't like it.

• I like black metal, melodic death metal and pagan metal

How dare they present this to me!
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.