strange thing...

• strange thing...

So early this morning I listened to Fennesz album "Venice", I listened the whole album from the beginning to the end, offline mode, scrobbling set to 50%. OK.

Ten hours later I listned to the same album again.Whole album, offline, 50%. Then I switched into online mode to send all 22 tracks (11 from the morning session + 11 from the evening session) to my profile.

Strange thing I saw on my last.fm profile... Here I have 11 recently listened tracks. What? I listened like 22 tracks today, why only 11? screenshot / recently played tracks

When I entered into my Fennesz plays from this week - I saw the list with 11 titles from this album with every track played twice - this is correct, but why 'recently listened tracks' only contains 11 of them ?? screenshot / artist play count
    All tracks were scrobbled eventually but 'recently listened tracks' list on your profile displays them as single scrobble tracks. Quite confusing I'd say.

PS:
    Is it possible to search for an artist or a track without having them in your log and to leave a shout on their page?
    Currently it's not a problem if you have this artist scrobbled, because once listened it stays in you log there is an option to leave a shout. But what I I want to find a specific artist and leave a shout without listening to him ?

• hvk sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 4 maj 2012, 04:39

How to search for and shout at an artist

Options -> Search -> Artists -> [artist name] -> OK -> [select artist] ->
    Options -> View -> Shoutbox ->
    Options -> Shout -> Shout at -> etc.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.