KUMONOITO.NET : 10TH ANNIVERSARY PROJECT

• KUMONOITO.NET : 10TH ANNIVERSARY PROJECT

Some years ago, Nana-Nana.net organised a fan-book full of letters/artworks from fans all around the world, which was given to Mika Nakashima when she attended the NANA 2's premiere in NEW YORK.

This year, it is our turn to make a big surprise to Mika.
    For that, I'll need you to prepare something that you would like to send to Mika. It could be a letter, a drawing, lyrics, graphics, a picture of you holding one of Mika's CDs/photobook/etc ... Anything you would like! Of course, I'll have to be placed in a book, so no interactive medias are allowed.
    Keep in mind that you have to be able to scan it. If you really can't then, drop me an email and I'll see with you what we can do to resolve the situation.

The rules :

- 200dpi minimum
    - No interactive medias (song, video etc..)
    - It must be written in English or Japanese. (if you need help to translate, you can post on the forums
    - Mention your name either on the file itself or at least when you send it to me.

I'll take care of the overall design, but you can also submit your cover art version. We'll choose for the best one and the others will be published in the book as well!

The deadline : October 31st

Send your participations to : project[at]kumonoito.net or utena[at]kumonoito.net (replace [at] by @)

http://www.kumonoito.net/

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.