Redigerad av Bloopy den 11 dec 2011, 23:12
    • tgb89 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 aug 2008, 00:53
    More like, fucking awesome! XD

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 aug 2008, 01:38
    I tried to describe this song, but I cant find any words but "FUCKIN' AWESOME' :) ];-> and Hell Yeah :D heheh

METALLICAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/

• YEAH Death Magnetic gonna be as kicking. Cant wait until 12.09. see you in Berlin to celebrate this.

Germany forever
    METALLICA forever

• yea it's fcking awesome :D

Metallica rulez!
    Greetings from Poland ;)

Jestem panem tego świata.
  • thanks for sharing. much appreciated.

• Labeled sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 aug 2008, 11:02
    It reminds me of "Hero of the Day", it's heavier tho. And it sounds better.
    This is definitely more LOAD/RELOAD than "Cyanide".

• Användare
    • 22 aug 2008, 14:05
    you're kinndin' ? for me it's similar to Fade to black and to AJFA album :) hehe... aah, who cares?! Metallica rulezzzz, and we all wait for the whole album :) cheers from Poland - the greatest Metallica supporter in the world :)

• Fuckin' awesome!!! METALLICA are back!!!!1

This is the twilight of the ages
    And no man shall stand
  • wow what a song! I'm really looking forward to the 12th september! :) :)

• Labeled sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 aug 2008, 14:56
    chica_mala_ said:
    you're kinndin' ? for me it's similar to Fade to black and to AJFA album :) hehe... aah, who cares?! Metallica rulezzzz, and we all wait for the whole album :) cheers from Poland - the greatest Metallica supporter in the world :)

No, you're right, after listening to it two more times.. The intro is Fade to Black, the structure of the song is AJFA. I think the singing reminded me of "Hero of the Day".

• Larouco sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 aug 2008, 14:13
    i'm just another dude saying "fucking awsome" more melodic than cyanide but heavy, reminds me fade or sanitarium

metallica rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hell yeah

• Fere7y sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 aug 2008, 22:41
    At long last I heard something really very good from Metallica. I can't wait for the whole album.

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost.
    • Användare
    • 25 aug 2008, 18:41
    Nothing special..I was hoping they will go back to thrash..this is very sad.

• although all the critics the new song is nice (my opinion)

• Hell Yeah. :)
    Its awesome.
    Death Magnetic will be a return of Metallica.

Greetings from Poland.

• Användare
    • 26 aug 2008, 17:29
    I mean the song is great, but it is a hard rock song, not thrash metal..it is not the return of Metallica, whole Death Magnetic will be heavy metal/hard rock but not the thrash Metallica.

• dcfb sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 aug 2008, 18:58
    In my opinion it's the best Metallica's thing they done since the black album.

METALLICA IS BACK!!

• Användare
    • 27 aug 2008, 01:46
    i dont like the intro tho the end is good

• You know, this sounds angst and bad, there is no hope Metallica would make good music this century.

Troll or get trolled - you decide
  • The new songs are awesome, the new album is going to be great and MetallicA is back!!!! Greetings from Bulgaria

• armouf sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 aug 2008, 20:08

yeah but not

Well, i listened to the song and im disappointed. It sounds like two or three songs put together with no guiding line. There's energy, sound is good but something's missing.

Let's wait for the album. Anyway, i'll be ready to go see them on stage.

(ps: the new acdc single is out and it sounds good)

ACDC - ROCK N ROLL TRAIN

• I think the new song is awesome, it gets a bit muddled in the middle I really like it

• You can think, that this son is self-plagiarism, but it's not true. This song have a familiar structure and that's all. I think, that whole song is great. Slow and beautiful in the begining, strong in the middle and fast at the end. But drum sound is too loud

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.