• Användare
    • 19 jan 2007, 11:12

Worst Metallica Song

What is the worst Metallica ever?

Mine is Mama Said

• rinkxing sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jan 2007, 22:31
    I love Mama Said, it's not like all their songs were Country, so something different was nice :)

Something off of ReLoad I reckon, I've liked these songs for like the first few plays, then they just got REALLY horrible to listen to, I'm thinking of these:

Slither or Better Than You

Actually... I hate Cure from Load, that was pretty annoying after I listened to it for a few times...

I'm not sure, I mean I don't hate them and they sound alot better than some St. Anger songs but St. Anger is a little more listenable than the songs I've listed above.

I'll probably go with Cure, not a huge fan of it, but I don't hate it.

• Sweet Amber, All Within My Hands. St. Anger is just a horrible album (although some of the songs are OK in their own way).

The worst Non-St. Anger song...probably Low Man's Lyric

Rock on!
    • Losso- sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jan 2007, 07:57
    all within my hands roxx
    worst song - Master of Puppets

...and pigs fly

now really, their worst song is Mama Said... METALlica shouldn't have such a song...

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 jan 2007, 18:22
    I also love mama said..

I kinda highly dislike seek & destroy, though. If I were to be at a live concert, It'd nice. Like Iron Maiden's Running Free, it's just made for screaming along to. But listening to it is a pain.

• Användare
    • 21 jan 2007, 21:53
    Better Than You

• Mama Said rules, so does St. Anger

I wouldn't mind betting that the people who can't handle it when they move away from mainstream metal are the same people who are in those retarded anti hip-hop metal groups

Seriously, metal doesn't hold all the answers

Anyway, to get to the point, The Struggle Within

• Crvena sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 jan 2007, 09:33
    I refuse to accept that Metallica has a country song like Mama said...

• Better Than You sucks.

• Bad_Seed sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 jan 2007, 01:39
    These are some Metallica songs I never listen to (because I don't like them of course :P):

Jump in the Fire
    Escape
    Trapped Under Ice
    Shortest Straw
    Struggle Within
    Purify

Don't remember any other at this time...

• Användare
    • 26 jan 2007, 13:42
    the loverman cover was pretty bad.

• Sweet Amber
    Purify

• fireitup sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2007, 02:49
    loverman
    and all st.anger traks

• Kelicon sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2007, 21:29
    enter sandman because it is so rediculously overplayed and sad but true cause kid rock totally fucked that song for me

An evil force of forceful evil....

"Guitar is cool. If you don’t think the guitar is cool, then you’re stupid. And I will fight you!" -Brendon Small
    • serjicus sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 jan 2007, 21:41
    Worst? I can't pin it down.
    All of St. Anger and half of Load.
    I like everything else.
    Although I can't listen to ReLoad half as much as I used to.

• Kelicon said:
    enter sandman because it is so rediculously overplayed and sad but true cause kid rock totally fucked that song for me

Spot on, Kid Rock fucking ruined the song completely.

I can't see any way in which that guy is likable

I still don't understand all the hate for St. Anger

I guess people can't handle change

The desensetisation of society obviously means that people can only manage the same old stuff repackaged as a 'new album'

• not songs... for me its 2 albums... load and reload and also parts of st. anger

• Jacobsee sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 jan 2007, 17:49
    Umm, i guess King Nothing. I can't stand that song.

• Kaltic sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jan 2007, 00:02
    If st anger counts, EVERYTHING on that album except for st. anger, frantic, and invisable kid

For the worst st anger song... My world...the lyrics for the chorus is basically "It's my worllddd", and im 13...and I could play a more eventful guitar rift, st anger was a fabricated bs album XD

The worst non st. anger...might be tuesday's gone, I could never get into it

• My vote would be St. Anger, the song itself.

And, for the record, the reason why all the hate for St. Anger is not because it is different, but the way it is different. Metallica has always been a "go against the grain" kind of band, but, St. Anger was just too simple an album from the band that brought us ...And Justice for All (which no one picked a song from, I might add). The riffs were basic, the lyrics were repetative, and the solos were...non-existant.

Basically, it turned out to be nothing more than a modern album from a post-modern band. It may be a slightly better quality, but it is comparable to just about any "Metal by numbers" band of the modern age.

3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.
  • of wolf and man.

01001100 01101001 01101110 01110101 01111000 00100000 01110000 01110111 01101110 01111010
    • ozzkan sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jan 2007, 20:24
    purify

i know what you scrobbled last summer
    • 0pa sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 jan 2007, 11:56
    Bad_Seed said:
    These are some Metallica songs I never listen to (because I don't like them of course :P):

Jump in the Fire
    Escape
    Trapped Under Ice
    Shortest Straw
    Struggle Within
    Purify

Don't remember any other at this time...

Jump in the fire is one of my favorites xD
    I dont like purifly indeed.
    and the hero of the day too.

• Användare
    • 31 jan 2007, 13:13
    I forgot to add something, Tueday's gone is the second worst Metallica song.

• everything on ReLoad.. only Fuel rocks..

Hail To True Metal!
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.