• Your musical compatibility with NoRemorse- is Super

Music you have in common includes Megadeth, Sabaton, The Unguided, Wintersun and Amon Amarth.

• Your musical compatibility with thiagotrock is Super

Music you have in common includes Kreator, Sabaton, Turisas, Sonic Syndicate and Slayer.

• Your musical compatibility with ToxicOrochi is Very High

Music you have in common includes Eluveitie, Lacuna Coil, Anathema, Epica and Paradise Lost.

I disappear into the night
    The silence is cursing me one more time
    I'm not alone in this decline
    Cause all my demons have come back to life
  • Your musical compatibility with normanglik is Super

Music you have in common includes Amon Amarth, Finntroll, Apocalyptica, Nightwish and In Flames.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 apr 2012, 15:45
    Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Pantera, Iron Maiden, Nightwish, Finntroll and Sólstafir.

• Your musical compatibility with Eluveit is High

Music you have in common includes Dethklok, Strapping Young Lad, Cruachan, Type O Negative and Nile.

• Användare
    • 27 apr 2012, 18:21
    Your musical compatibility with leighdobson is High

Music you have in common includes Finntroll, Opeth, Nile, Korpiklaani and Turisas.

• Användare
    • 27 apr 2012, 18:36
    Your musical compatibility with SpringofRage is Medium

Music you have in common includes Nile, Rotting Christ, Emperor, Finntroll and Nightwish.

• Your musical compatibility with Eluveit is Very High

Music you have in common includes Type O Negative, Entombed, Strapping Young Lad, Pantera and Iron Maiden.

• Your musical compatibility with dementedX14 is Super

Music you have in common includes Soilwork, Cradle of Filth, Megadeth, Dimmu Borgir and Kamelot.

• Your musical compatibility with FolkDeaThrash is Super

Music you have in common includes Kamelot, Rhapsody of Fire, Cain's Offering, Sonata Arctica and Death.

• Your musical compatibility with cooterman92 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Machinae Supremacy, In Flames, Decapitated, Immolation and Kataklysm.

Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi!

Nothing sucks more than opinions.
    • Användare
    • 29 apr 2012, 02:00
    Your musical compatibility with WhiteWhisper is Low

Music you have in common includes Dethklok, Strapping Young Lad, Discordance Axis, Dornenreich and Children of Bodom.

• Your muscal compatibility with Eluveit is Low

As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Kamelot, Cruachan, Children of Bodom, Nightwish e Pantera.

• Your musical compatibility with FolkDeaThrash is Super

Music you have in common includes Kreator, Arkona, Nightwish, Matanza and Megadeth.

• Greg72 sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 apr 2012, 13:55
    Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Death, Finntroll, Amon Amarth, Iron Maiden and Megadeth.

• Användare
    • 30 apr 2012, 17:35
    Your musical compatibility with Greg72 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Kamelot, Iron Maiden, Savatage, Ensiferum and Primordial.

• Your musical compatibility with Eluveit is Super

Music you have in common includes Kamelot, Heathen, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Pantera and Entombed.

• Your musical compatibility with cooterman92 is Super

Music you have in common includes Kreator, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Testament and Slayer.

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
    - Edgar Allan Poe
  • Your musical compatibility with lucifeuer is Super

Music you have in common includes Kreator, Megadeth, Sodom, Testament and Dark Tranquillity.

• Your musical compatibility with thiagotrock is Super

Music you have in common includes Kreator, Sodom, Turisas, Megadeth and Manowar.

Metal is forever!
  • Your musical compatibility with danayala666 is Super

Music you have in common includes Finntroll, Eluveitie, Therion, Kalmah and Ensiferum.

I disappear into the night
    The silence is cursing me one more time
    I'm not alone in this decline
    Cause all my demons have come back to life
    • Användare
    • 2 maj 2012, 10:54
    Your musical compatibility with normanglik is High

Music you have in common includes Ensiferum, Finntroll, Children of Bodom, Kamelot and Anathema.

• Your musical compatibility with Eluveit is Very High

Music you have in common includes Type O Negative, Pantera, Entombed, Strapping Young Lad and Iron Maiden.

• Your musical compatibility with dementedX14 is Super

Music you have in common includes Paradise Lost, Fear Factory, Sybreed, Dark Tranquillity and In Flames.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.