What's your main occupation/job/whatever?

• Jokurr sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 dec 2006, 03:49
    im working towards a mechanical engineering degree, currently in my second year

as for a job, i am a lifeguard.

• Lucassss sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jan 2007, 12:48
    I am learning in High school of Economy University.
    It is one of the best Universities in our country.
    My profile is goverment management.

Our life-is our death.......
  • I'm an elementary school teacher here in Mexico. I'm educating the new generation of metalheads :)

Of all these yesterdays...
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jan 2007, 13:57
    I'm unemployed again. Just finished a Christmas Temp job in a record store. I design tshirts as well, but that's not a real job, and promote bands, which I don't get paid for but love doing, met some ace bands through doing it such as Killswitch Engage, Still Remains, Machine Head to name a few.

• university student, psychology/counseling

• i'm working in a hotel (a very nice job in summers)
    for 6 months and the other six i'm study in the univercity.

• I'm graduating from high school in June. After that, I'm thinking about going to some community college. I'm not sure yet. But I am, however, going to a vocational place to get evaluated so that I can try different things out to find out what I like.

As for my job, I work at a fast food restaurant called Hardee's. I've been there since June this past summer. I'm a cashier.

• psychuil sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 feb 2007, 19:20
    I'm just lately got out of the army, now i'm trying to improve the grades i've screwed up in highschool to get into the university (insanly hard, for the course i want), and trying to find a job for the next half year or so.

• Im studying to master in computer engineering.

• i am
    @pupil/school student =)

• Gaithie sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 feb 2007, 19:42
    high school, mechanical engineering \o/

• mattkill sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 feb 2007, 16:41
    I'm a senior in high school, and next year I'm going to school for civil engineering.

• _dharana sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 mar 2007, 16:58

i finished my university career in comunication, i'm starting to create some new bussines here in mexico and love to take pictures of the nature...

• I'm first-year student and I am studying business administration

• Användare
    • 25 mar 2007, 18:25
    my school career^^, i must do military service -.- and than i start to study mechanical engineering

• Användare
    • 25 mar 2007, 18:27
    sry i meant after my school career ^^

• I graduate in June and currently work at my uncle's dry cleaners.
    I am going to college in the fall to study to become a veterinarian

Nicole
    • Användare
    • 26 mar 2007, 04:17
    high school not yet a junior. only 1 month and a half to go. til i'm out of sophmore status.

• clonstah sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2007, 23:31
    I'm a plumber on my 7th year now :)

• Användare
    • 13 apr 2007, 18:04
    im a senior high school student and planning to study on computer engineering

• At university studying a BSc in computer science and maths

• Im a student in school of art and design!

• Användare
    • 15 apr 2007, 23:50
    still in senior school... 11th grade

• kurashu sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 maj 2007, 22:34
    Graduating Highschool. Then...? College. Highschool English Teacher is what I'd like to be, but I'll see when I get there. I could do math or social studies (I love Sociology, History would be fun too). I'd love to teach Highschool period. Pay's better then college professors, and highschoolers are a lot cooler than junior highers.

As for a job? I attempt cleaning at my friend's dad's mechanical shop. I work Saturdays. That's it. I get to listen to my music while I work.

• High school, in Sweden of all places.

I'm hoping to go to University in Cape Town, SA or Seattle , WA. Hoping to become a diplomat.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.