Another proof of Maynard's "Good Temper"

• LuChO87 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 apr 2007, 01:23

Another proof of Maynard's "Good Temper"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N58FmEhlf7s

I laughed with it, I have to admit that. But I think it wasn't THAT NECESARY to do that. Then again, is quite funny :P

• Haha, and he still sings great when subduing a fan.

• i love that clip, how he just sits on him bahaha

♥OCEAN♥

• b-net sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 apr 2007, 08:25
    and how he doesn't miss the notes as well

• LuChO87 said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N58FmEhlf7s

I laughed with it, I have to admit that. But I think it wasn't THAT NECESARY to do that. Then again, is quite funny :P

dude, that asshole thought it would be funny to jump up on stage in the middle of one of tools most emotionally charged songs just to give maynard a hug. he tried, maynard dropped him almost instantly, and put him in a headlock until he was out cold. id say it was well deserved. my god maynard is so freaking cool

• It was really funny. I think that most of us wanna be knocked down by MJK, am I wrong?

[:

All fans are invited to Maynard James Keenan group!
    • Nail9 sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 apr 2007, 20:08
    I think it was part of the show :)

• icecrasher said:
    It was really funny. I think that most of us wanna be knocked down by MJK, am I wrong?

[:

yeah ! you're right !
    i wish to be on this guy's place !
    aaaw,
    anyway i think that was just for public show only.
    but at least Maynard showed how to play on scene :)
    hes really good

• I wonder where I can get such tickets, to lie under Maynard

• Magnificent . I enjoyed it a lot...he keep on singing even when is hitting a fan xD

And with Pushit...just...amazing O_O

sociedad suciedad saciedad
  • icecrasher said:
    It was really funny. I think that most of us wanna be knocked down by MJK, am I wrong?

[:

u betcha!Oh Maynard!

• hcram sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jul 2007, 05:04
    that was awesome... don't fuck with tool! or maynard will kick your ass!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 jul 2007, 21:16
    That was me :) it felt good!

• pinkas sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jul 2007, 03:31
    "dude, that asshole thought it would be funny to jump up on stage in the middle of one of tools most emotionally charged songs just to give maynard a hug. he tried, maynard dropped him almost instantly, and put him in a headlock until he was out cold. id say it was well deserved. my god maynard is so freaking cool"

indeed.
    I bet a great fan would pay just to be there under Maynard.Well i respect him more than interrupting the show,and i prefere be down in the croud listening and enjoying the concert.But that's just me,guess i'm not than fan uh?:) or maybe you're not.

Think for yourself,Question authority.
    • Användare
    • 24 jul 2007, 11:29
    Owned! Looks like that military training is being put to use. He is awesome.

• Its the Ju jitsu

• rofl, he got tossed.

HAY THAR
    • irishtim sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 aug 2007, 19:48
    He just straight dropped that fool. Anyone that jumps up on stage with a band deserves to get dropped by Maynard.

• 'Mortal James Kombat'

• Användare
    • 10 okt 2007, 15:33
    Agreed on that.

• Ebirinu sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jul 2009, 19:49
    hahah I love that clip :D

• Användare
    • 27 jan 2010, 07:56
    That guy was a tool. I thought it was hilarious how maynard handled it.

• Luky bastard.

• That video made my day. >:)

• He probably wanted to puch that guy on the face when he entered the stage but he didn't get that violent and made sure he would perform the song with no mistakes and even made something funny out of it. He would get very pissed off if his singing were ruined. Knowing Tool, they would never stop acting to hug a fan LOL

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.