• mystic0 sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 dec 2006, 14:45

Hmmm....Cracs?

• I read some of the comments to this YouTube clip.
    Many people think/claim that Maynard is an asshole in real life, as a person, that he has a rude character.

I never met him, I don't know how he is as a person, but I worship him as a singer and as an artist.

I happen to know that Maynard is a perfectionist in terms of making music.. so my explanation would be:

He fucked up the lyrics of the song (whyever.. maybe he was sick, or something else...) and didn't want to finish the song, because it wasn't perfect anymore. You have to analyze this from many sides.. I just can't believe that he acted unprofessionally and let his fans down by leaving the stage just 'cause he got pissed, etc.
    Does anyone know some background about this concert? Did he come back on stage? Or did the people get their money back?

just my 2 cents

greets

• mystic0 sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 dec 2006, 16:27
    Hmmm.. You're right.

It's matter what and how he sings...

Everyone makes cracks and in this moment we know that Maynard sings on concerts and and he doesn't use playback.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 dec 2006, 18:01
    nobody's perfect

• Om_ega sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 dec 2006, 23:41
    Moneybrother said:

I never met him, I don't know how he is as a person, but I worship him as a singer and as an artist.

I happen to know that Maynard is a perfectionist in terms of making music.. so my explanation would be:

He fucked up the lyrics of the song (whyever.. maybe he was sick, or something else...) and didn't want to finish the song, because it wasn't perfect anymore. You have to analyze this from many sides.. I just can't believe that he acted unprofessionally and let his fans down by leaving the stage just 'cause he got pissed, etc.

I think so. Maynard wants perfection.

2, 24, 104, 730, 17520, 1051200, 63072000
  • i heard that after that he came back, apologized and they finished the song then continued the concert..

In the chaos, I find peace
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2007, 14:35
    i heard that incident was due to illness.

but nevertheless (in my opinion) Maynard certainly is a perfectionist when it comes to writing and performing music

• Ebirinu sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jul 2009, 19:52
    everybody makes mistakes.

• racuch23 sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 dec 2009, 06:46
    it's sad :(

• Användare
    • 13 mar 2010, 08:51
    This is not cool.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.