How did you hear of Maroon 5?

• How did you hear of Maroon 5?

When did you become a fan?

• blinked sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 jan 2005, 01:53
    My friend told me about them. I kinda forgot about them for a while, but rmeembered them again and decided to check them out. I'm glad I did. :]

• yanny sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 feb 2005, 01:45
    i liked their first song harder to breathe when it came out a couple of years ago, but we didnt hear from them in a while... then this love came out and i really liked their album "Songs about Jane"

• armend sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 aug 2005, 20:35
    Heard 'Harder to breath' on the radio and whoop, I was hooked

/AD
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 21 aug 2005, 21:57

I became a fan when I heard their first big hit, This Love. Then I bought their cd immediately and became a huge fan! I've also obtained a whole bunch of songs not included on Songs About Jane and acoustic versions and i'm loving Maroon 5 more and more!

I was in 8th grade when I first heard of Maroon 5 and I was 13 back then. Now I am 15 and a sophomore. So I've known about them for 2 years.

Anna

• Jimj21 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 aug 2005, 18:41
    they were the opener at a matchbox twenty concert i went to. i checked out a few songs before the show. i was really impressed with adam's voice live, and i like all of their songs, so i bought the cd soon after

• arbuus sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 aug 2005, 21:25
    i heard "this love" and became a fan instantly. now i'm in love with their music.. ;P.
    i found out later, that this love was the 2nd single off the album. but i had never heard "harder to breathe" before..

• abdre sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 sep 2005, 10:00
    i've heard this love, but i didn't become a fan immediately... i've listened to their whole album and i was shocked... every song was great:)
    that's why i'm a fan

• My friend's been in love with them for years so I just sort of got to like them! Must admit I sort of like the Kara's Flowers stuff better though...

• Labeeb sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 nov 2005, 23:07
    After watchin/listenin to their songs 'this love' and 'harder to breathe. I love their album 'songs about jane'. Listen to it almost everyday but I don't know why audioscrobbler ain't addin my songs.

• gv0928 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 nov 2005, 02:41
    I heard "Harder To Breathe" on the radio and got hooked, much like armend

• i borrowed the album from my friend and, i loved it, specially Must Get Out

love, bettie

infinite X's and O's
  • feb 8th 2002 :)

• Fawy sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 apr 2006, 18:20
    September 2004, She Will Be Loved :P

• When I heard and Saw the video for This LOve thats when I fell in love with them well actually I became infatuated with Adam So I went out and bought the album which I love so much especially The Sun and the rest was history

I am a bunny hear me roar......rwawr!!!
  • Like armend I heard harder to breathe and it became harder not to love them

like nike
    • Användare
    • 20 jun 2006, 06:25
    I saw the video for "Harder To Breathe" on VH1... and I was hooked, lol.

• NorthBar sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 jun 2006, 03:01
    Well, I liked their single `Harder to Breathe` and when I took my sister to FYE, she couldn't make up her mind on which CD to get, Maroon 5 or Taking Back Sunday. After waiting for ten minutes while she stared at the CD's, I snatched Maroon 5 from her and bought it for myself, and ever since then they've been my favorite band.

• i heard "secret" in "the wedding date" video. fell in love with the jesse's intro, then adam's voice. couldn't rest until i found out who they were.

steal some covers, share some skin (i like that)
    • rocksy sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jul 2006, 11:42
    I kept listening to This Love in MTV about in 2004 and then heard Sweetest Goodbye in Love Actually movie, after that, i got their cd and became an M5 lover :)

Rocksy

• Though i don't remember clearly, maybe 2004's winter. I heard "She will be loved" from TV or Radio at that time.
    From then on.

BellezaKay

• In 2002, I got a promo single with "Harder to Breathe", "Tangled", and "Through With You" on it from my high school journalism class, and I also snatched up a pin and a sticker. I liked the songs, but didn't really think I'd hear anything about the band. A year later, I got Songs About Jane for Christmas and fell in love.

Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch.--Orson Welles
    • keune sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 aug 2006, 08:57
    I put the TV on TMF (MTV-like channel) and they were playing This Love.

And I was hooked.

Rain is only liquid sunshine.
  • I saw the video of "This Love" on MTV, and then I heard it on the radio on and on.. and on... so I liked them at the end

• Användare
    • 8 sep 2006, 07:10
    I found the Album "Songs about Jane" in the library, liked the design, borrowed the CD and listened to it and fell completely in love with them. That was about 4 months ago. Before that, I´ve heard "This love" in the radio, but i wasn´t interested then. Now I´m happy I stumbled over the album.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.