Things that make you angry in "MTV"-music?

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jul 2010, 20:25
    outsidethenorm said:
    The fact that it's just "reality" shows. Might as well call it RTV and get it over with.

even that reality shows were fake-y plastic drama show. imho

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 jul 2010, 11:38

-_-

Hmm, the fact they play the same songs over and over/the lack of variety. Their taste is so not eclectic, it's embarrassing to watch. Plus, it seems like they only play videos when people are generally asleep, like from 3-6am (I'm usually up, though, and MTV is often the only thing kinda interesting. Man, cable TV fucking sucks!). Even though 10/11 videos are garbage, I have a nostalgia thing for a good artistic video, so I still watch occasionally.

TBH, I miss satellite TV, but where I live, the cable is free. So, I just gotta take the good with the bad, I guess.

• SasGeto sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 aug 2010, 15:38
    Music in MTV? Where? In our MTV Poland we have only commercial shit for hot 14s.

• Naked girls. ^_^

There's No Such Thing As Death, There's Only Change.
  • Music Television?

They call themselves "Music Television," but don't play music. And when they do, It's either rap-crap or Paramore. I guess they don't have enough room because they're too busy showing Johnny Knoxville lighting his crotch on fire and offensive Italian stereotypes.

• wimbo125 sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 aug 2010, 14:37
    Music Television, without real music... No Rock, No Blues, no Jazz, No Country, No Grunge, NOTHING that had any influence on this world and it's inhabitants, only Hip-Hop or something called Electronic Pop or as i say it 'Things you wipe your ass off with'. Only like Nitro-Circus because of the awesome stunts!!!

For the rest it's just crap!

Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    • stalk3r1 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 sep 2010, 12:37
    Shitty shows, "music" and raped picture of woman. Ultra skinny, naked and "attractive" bodies. Photo retouching, TURN OFF THIS SHIT.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.