MTV Sucks Cock

• nicoSWD sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 maj 2005, 18:41

MTV Sucks Cock

What do you hate most on MTV?? I mostly hate the music they play. but im really sick of this bam margera shit too. cant see it anymore... fuckin sell-outs!

• grivlet sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2005, 05:23

fuckin' right

i remember when bam used to be cool ~ about the time that CKY landspeed came out... the funniest thing is that 99% of "bam fans" wouldnt even know that CKY existed in the first place... it makes me sick to see what money will do to people, but this kinda stuff cant be helped i guess, and hollywood will have its way with everyone and everything it wants to... and i swear to god if i see one more kid with a bam shirt/hat/wristband/beltbuckle/beanie on im gonna go insane!!!

• nicoSWD sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2005, 13:25
    yeah, CKY landspeed was alright, and CKY2K too. but then they started to get to much money! everything was fake after that. and now this viva la bam shit... damn, that's all fake. fuckin sell outs. i cant see his fuckin face anymore. he's everywhere!
    What also sucks is the fact that he's a pro skater. but not for being a good skater - for being a sell out. he's a really bad skater, really really bad. and there are so much better skaters who arent pro. some of them have 3 jobs (John Igei,..). and that sucks ! I fucking hate sell outs!

• grivlet sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2005, 21:06
    yeah... we need to get some more ppl in here, these forums are dead... and no new members!! ah well, i guess it had to do with all those errors, and people leaving audioscrobbler, but im die hard as always!!
    well, i've got a fuckin' interview in 20 minutes for a new job since im about to quit working at the ymca... which is a total shithole in jackson TN... so i best be off, lata

• nicoSWD sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 maj 2005, 21:15
    Wow, so good luck, man! You'll get it! I guess...

• grivlet sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 maj 2005, 03:26
    got the shit, lmao... idk if im Country Club material... but thats for them to decide...

• MTV

I love MTV, it tells me what to listen to to be cool, and what to ware too. It's so fun, I love it. fun.

• CortJstr sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jun 2005, 00:25
    Remember when MTV used to show Monty Python's Flying Circus? That was cool

Want to eat your cake and have it too? Try new Schröedinger's Cake!
    Were you 1979 born?

• nicoSWD sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 jun 2005, 19:02

Re: MTV

Quoth CaraSandhu:
    I love MTV, it tells me what to listen to to be cool, and what to ware too. It's so fun, I love it. fun.
    Ummm, you're kidding, right? If not - GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!

• argh

it is entirely sad what you say there Carasandhu. think and like what you want

*-Musikakeparla-*
    • nicoSWD sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jun 2005, 15:16

Re: argh

Quoth Jan Willem:
    it is entirely sad what you say there Carasandhu. think and like what you want

Exactly!!! Be what/who you want to be!

@grivlet: Cool! Congats!

• I'm pretty sure he's being sracastic

One good thing about music - when it hits you, you feel no pain. --Bob Marley, Trenchtown Rock
    Redigerad av babylonspy den 7 jun 2005, 14:06
  • What a bunch of retards. Of course I was being sarcastic

• nicoSWD sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 jun 2005, 09:20

Re:

Quoth CaraSandhu:
    What a bunch of retards. Of course I was being sarcastic

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

• grivlet sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 jun 2005, 05:47

awww

yeah, lets all play nice now ~ if you sigend up for this group, im guessing that he would be sarcastic, anyway, whats new?

• jaaakkko sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 aug 2005, 16:55
    The music, mainly. All they play is modern r'n'b (the most horrible form of music ever), mainstream rap (50 cent and the ass-shaking women, you know what I mean) and some horrible whine pop with no balls of any kind (Maroon 5, etc.).

Another problem is, that they DON'T EVEN PLAY MUSIC ANYMORE! Whenever I turn MTV on, all I see is some stupid shows about ugly people (supposed celebrities) getting married and the infamous Bam Margera wrestling with alligators. Reality f*cking TV. Reality TV is everywhere I look, and that is why I don't watch TV anymore.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 aug 2005, 13:07
    Does MTV really play some music? Cool, only thing what I've seen is mobile tone commercials :'D.

((sorry about my bad english))

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 aug 2005, 02:11
    Back in the day they did.

• I dare you to turn MTV on right now. There's a 50% chance that you just tuned in to a commercial. I hate how all they do now is air commercials and run shows that are either rap or something which has little or no relevence to music. Even Bevis and Butthead had way more to do with music than half of the shows the show.

MTV, make a new god damned channel and put all of your bullshit there. Then put some music on your old channel (and make sure its not all rap and top 20 shit).

• I hate the crap they play on MTV, it's all the same mainstream shit. I can't stand all the fucking songs by britney spears or that sell-out of a snoop dogg, with his butt-pal Justin Timberlake. Television stations like MTV are the reason that nobody listens to good music.

God is confused, he thinks he is theseboetz
    I created a group for starting artists to help each other out a little by listening to each other. So if you're a small band, or a starting artist join: Starting Artists
    • grivlet sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 sep 2005, 04:05

Re:

Quoth jaaakkko:
    Another problem is, that they DON'T EVEN PLAY MUSIC ANYMORE! Whenever I turn MTV on, all I see is some stupid shows about ugly people (supposed celebrities) getting married and the infamous Bam Margera wrestling with alligators. Reality f*cking TV. Reality TV is everywhere I look, and that is why I don't watch TV anymore.

EXACTLY RIGHT!! ~ and how is a show about 400,000 dollar sweet sixteen birthday partys a REALITY show?!?! as if the US needed one more thing to mess with the heads of kids these days...

• MTV just play commercial hip-hop and shits like that... they have stupid programs like Dismissed...lol... the only good thing is Headbangers Ball...

• Wingus sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 okt 2005, 10:15

[spam]

[spam]

Redigerad av hjbardenhagen den 3 jan 2011, 13:22
  • I was surfing on lastfm and then I saw this group, and I joined of course. Man I hate MTV. I thought MTV stands for Music Television, but when I tune in on MTV these days I don't sea anything related to music but only programs about how much money Paris Hilton spends on Gucci stuff in one month or some irritating singtone commercial. In the Netherlands we used to have 2 other music channels, The Box and TMF, and were a bit better. But now they are also property of the company of MTV. And you can see their style is being 'MTV-ed', which means less music, more shitty programs that have nothing to do with music.
    Just my € 0.02

• mtv sux donkey dong

i think the producers of mtv actually produce the show with hge vibrators up there asses.
    heh heh yea that rocks heh heh

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.