• Welcome!

:) I thought Luca deserved a group here so here it is!

-|- The Dukey fanclub-|- -Don't even begin to think you're worthy. Part of the Scrobbler Barbarian Horde, we own you. -|- Come howl with us!!! powerwolf - Come howl with us Join the pack!-|-
  • Luca tottaly deserves it ^^

We're to oak woods bestowed
  • Luca deffinately does.. he has a demonheart :D

-|- The Dukey fanclub-|- -Don't even begin to think you're worthy. Part of the Scrobbler Barbarian Horde, we own you. -|- Come howl with us!!! powerwolf - Come howl with us Join the pack!-|-
  • CONFUTATIS!! MALEDICTIS!!
    Tragedy storm us
    when demons spare his life
    And all discover
    HE HAS A DEMONHEART!!

Aaaaa :> NEVER XD

:)

• Howdy, Luca Rocks!!!!!!!!! :)

• Luca rule forever :)

• I LIKE LUCA, HE IS NICE!

• Luca is awsome

RaggaMuffin
  • Luca is god

• Torlock sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 jun 2005, 16:39
    Luca is the shit.

• Luca is som kind of god dude

• The best musicans on the world got together, developing pure cinematic, fantasy (and fantastic) epic metal, which should also be melodic. The result is now known as RHAPSODY (OF FIRE)!

Then one of these masters, said: "Time to try some futuristic style! But I still have to keep the clasical, epic elements!" He founded another band. But the first album was still fantasy, allthough somehow different. But with the second album he made it. And here he is, with his album PROPHET OF THE LAST ECLIPSE:

LUCA TURILLI!!!

RIDER OF THE ASTRAL FIRE!

• wooow I love Luca, hi's songs are really greats yeah <3

Long Life to the Metal!!!
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 nov 2008, 19:32
    Luca = Pure ownage, Fucking awesome. Hail to all you fans of good music \m/

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.