More connections for this group

• modir sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 dec 2006, 15:55

More connections for this group

Hi,

I would like to set more connections for this group. Especially to record labels. So I would like to have your input on this one.

And I would like to start a discussion about the country connections. Should I create some as well? And if yes, to what countries? Countries where the group members are from? Or to countries where lounge sounds typically is coming from? Or do you have another idea?

your group leader,
    Raffael

• RenatoV sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 dec 2006, 11:53
    Ciao Raffael,

I don't know if my music can be labeled as Lounge, but if you think yes, feel free of to add me to your connections :-), I'll be glad for that.

Ciao

Renato

:o]-(

http://www.last.fm/music/Renato+Ventura

Renato Ventura Music Fan Club - Free For Free
    Play all my music just in one Click.
    • modir sa...
    • Användare
    • 10 dec 2006, 13:36
    OK, I added you.

cool stuff by the way... although it can not always be labeled as Lounge Music. But I think several of the members will like it.

• RenatoV sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 dec 2006, 18:45
    Thanks so much Raffael for the listen and for the connection, really appreciated :-)

modir said:
    ... I think several of the members will like it.

I hope, if you'll see too much members leave off the group ... you'll know the responsible ;-)

Ciao

Renato

Renato Ventura Music Fan Club - Free For Free
    Play all my music just in one Click.
    • sicgoe sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 apr 2007, 09:56

Connect

Hey Raffael, you could also connect to http://www.last.fm/music/Sunburn+in+Cyprus

Thank you very much

- Ulli -

Sunburn In Cyprus - Downbeat Deluxe
    • modir sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 apr 2007, 12:46
    sicgoe said:
    Hey Raffael, you could also connect to http://www.last.fm/music/Sunburn+in+Cyprus

- Ulli -

Hi Ulli

done. Thank you... Cool band, I really like the songs here on last.fm

Raffael

• guthorm sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 jun 2007, 22:47
    Ciao!
    I'm Augusto (or "Guthorm") of the 8-members italian chillout band (or "orchestra" since we are 8) named The Wimshurst's Machine who plays warm, environmental music, crossing from chillout to rock, from world fusion to progressive electronica... I discovered a few time ago about The Last FM but I'm now an enthusiast user... :-) So I uploaded EVERY song of EVERY album we have! :-)

A review said: "Listening to the TWM you will travel into a relaxing world of good music. TWM plays a mix of acoustic and electronic music, sometimes inspired by ancient or traditional tunes (Irish, indian or spanish), mixed with modern sounds, from chill-out to jazz, with a mix of acoustic and electronic instruments. The music of TWM is something that will make you dream. A dream you won't forget."

Example tracks:
    Magic Lights (this is also available as free download!)
    Charming Mechanics (2007 Remaster)
    Water Drops
    Celtic Death Ballad (2007 Remaster)
    Return to Freedom (2007 Remaster)
    Freefall
    Fatherland

Albums:
    A traveller who didn't ask for glory (2004)
    The Alchemist (2005)
    Time Traveller (2007)
    Freedom Lights (2007, a "best of")

An important P.S.
    We give away 50% of the collected money as charity donations!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.