• THOUGHTS ON THE NEW ALBUM?

Darker, but in a good way :D

• shrodes sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 okt 2008, 05:37
    I don't know why, but I think the songs fit together better for some reason. I miss the spoken word-y sort of stuff from HON,Y, but I think this one is a better album overall.

• it's awesome, the lyrics aren't quite as pop culture centric, but Gareth is a little more angry, a little more jaded and a little more cynical and he wants us all to know it.

The title track is up there with their top tier songs.

• For some reason, I really don't like End of the Asterisk.
    But Heart Swells more than makes up for it ^_^

• shrodes sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 okt 2008, 10:00
    WABWAD, the track might just be my favourite song yet by them. Though it's hard to top the "I always get confused..." moment in Y!M!D!

Heart Swells is uncomfortably amazing.

• EvanJHP sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 okt 2008, 03:50
    I agree that 'End of the Asterisk' is probably their worst song. Or at least my least favourite. Don't think I enjoy the new album quite as much as "HON, Y" but it's still amazing. Did anyone else get their hands on "How I Taught Myself to Scream"? Im surprised it's not on "WAB, WAD", it's a pretty good indicator as to what the album was going to sound like in my opinion.

• Yeah! I was surprised that wasn't on there, either! Such a good song! Definitely a lead into the new album. Btw, how is everyone getting the album? Waiting for an Australian release or importing?

• shrodes sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 nov 2008, 21:48
    I'm gonna import it. I really hope there's still copies left with the limited release thing, I wanna see all the contributions and stuff from Menomena, and finally see the right lyrics. Man Gareth is hard to understand :)

• acronyms are lame.............you dudez are laaaazzzyyy.

• So is your use of capslock lulz.
    I'm more excited about Tender Forever and Xiu Xiu's contribution <333
    Hope there's still some left...5000 is hardly anything.

• shrodes sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 nov 2008, 13:07
    I bought a copy, it's on its way in the mail. GODSPEED YOU! POSTAL SERVICE

• why its the best thing since hony...

• shrodes sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 dec 2008, 03:46
    IT CAME.

And I don't want to sound trite, but it's perfect.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.