Streaming last.fm on Squeezebox

• georgkk sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 okt 2011, 14:17

Streaming last.fm on Squeezebox

Hi all,

I just set up my squeezebox-network at home and it is working fine. Now I wanted to integrate last.fm. So I installed the app within mysqueezebox.com and created a last.fm account. Some artists are successfully stored on last.fm after playing it on my PC.

If I start last.fm on my Squeezebox - regardless whether directly, via web interface or iphone app - everything looks fine, but as soon as I want to play a station, a message pops up, that I have to create an account "Erwerben Sie ein Abonnement auf www.last.fm/subscribe, um schon heute über diesen Sender Musik zu hören. " I already tried several times to delete and re-enter the account data, as described in an other thread but without success. Also checked the application settings - the player is activated and connected to my account.

Or do I need to have a paid account for using this service?

Running out of ideas... please help

Greets, Georg

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 nov 2011, 11:59

abo in germany - technical or policy problem???

got the same problem after two years listening to last.fm radio on my squeezebox -
    doesn't have any idea why i am not welcome anymore on last.fm, even if my account still exists!!! Is this a technical or policy problem? If there is anyone outside who is hearing me and georgkk - please answer!!!

thank you all
    Armin

• I had this same problem for months and months, and I did everything I could think of; signing in and out of LastFM, signing in and out of Mysqueezebox.com, etc. But yesterday, this worked for me.
    I "removed my account" on the LastFM app on mysqueezebox.com. Then I chose "configure" and just signed into the same account again. It worked for me this time! So you might want to try that again. (I had just updated to Squeeze Server 7.1, which is now called Logitek Media Server, and I don't know if that made any difference, but maybe.)
    Best of luck to you on getting it straightened out.

If you loved Melinda Doolittle during Season 6 of American Idol, or if you discovered her because of her new album, "Coming Back to You,", join us.
    Melinda Doolittle
    • m0therr sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 jan 2012, 20:19
    hi. did you know you now need a PAID last.fm account to use with squeezebox (or any other non-computer device - mobiles etc) - the free accounts dont work any more.
    this is probably the problem..

good luck:)

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.