• Wumpito sa...
    • Användare
    • 24 mar 2007, 13:22

Tour

I suggest a Skinny Puppy, Legendary Pink Dots and Tear Garden tour. I could die happy, if that ever happened.Who's with me?

Luis Loves you all.
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 mar 2007, 06:35

;>

never never land...

• Användare
    • 12 apr 2007, 23:34
    Ever guess why this would not happen?

Maybe guess twice?

• sane333 sa...
    • Användare
    • 20 mar 2008, 23:19
    Tear Garden has very rarely toured due to the fact that cEvin, and Ka-Spel are always very occupied with their main projects. Also, it would be quite the feat considering both cEvin and Ka-Spel would be performing in 2 out of the 3 acts.

On the never never land side, yeah I'd die happy too if by some twist of reality this actually occurred. Definitely my 3 favorite groups by far. Hell, even if I saw just ONE Tear Garden show, I'd be happy.

• I can easily imagine that tour being named the "KEVIN KA-SPEL AND CEVIN KEY ARE GONNA BE BUGGERED AT THE END OF TONIGHT'S GIG" tour.

• Användare
    • 24 sep 2008, 13:11
    A Skinny Puppy and LPD tour would still be cool though..

• scathlok sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 dec 2008, 18:17
    that's how SP and LPD met... by touring together bakk in the 80's

as a Never-NeverLand wisher uponer, i want a Subconscious Festival !!!!!
    alll the greats [even tho cEv would be in most alll of them]
    SKINNY PUPPY
    DOWNLOAD
    PLATEAU
    THE TEAR GARDEN
    THE LEGENDARY PINK DOTS
    BANANASLOTH
    DJOTO

talk about dying happpy :)
    wow. that would top alll

• Användare
    • 23 dec 2008, 17:13
    Yeah, that'd be awesome but totally up to Cevin Key whether that would ever happen or not. If I was him I wouldn't be too thrilled about it, but LPD and Skinny Puppy touring (with a possible Tear Garden collaboration at the end or between their sets) would be awesome. I've seen them both a few times and they're always amazing live!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.