NEW SINGLE SUCKS... i told u!

• jomer5 sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 apr 2012, 16:50

NEW SINGLE SUCKS... i told u!

New lp music is pure and shitty pop music... and all started years ago with A thousand shits...

followin the ATshits style... defended by all blind fanboys of LP, now they got what they deserverd: poppy shitty electromusic like burn it down single... a song that can be singed by bieber, remixed by ghetta or do a featuring with usher or taio cruz... i said years ago that lp was in a wrong way, killin their reputation... and time gave me the reason AGAIN.

im a window made of broken glass.

• maplejet sa...
    • Användare
    • 16 apr 2012, 22:57

• Wexzer sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 apr 2012, 15:32
    I like how you still try Jomer. It's also extremely harsh to judge how their album will sound like just from the first single, which is with very high possibility, the most radio friendly song on the record. BIT is far from being their best song, but it's not bad either imo. Yea, us "fanboys" got it the way we wanted it. Rather be blind than an ignorant. Haters gonna hate.

Killing their reputation, to whom I might ask? People who only like their NU-metal stuff? I really don't think they care about you people. They're just making the music they like and that's the only way to continue to exist in the music industry when you're a band. So yea, you can keep wasting your time on telling us how bad LP's new stuff is and how they're killing their reputation and shit, but your words won't change anything. They've changed and HT & Meteora era is over.

"Take Control. Believe. Change."
  • Okay,okay....You say that this song sucks?
    This song released 16 april and it was alredy listened 161k times....And thats just on last.fm...
    Oh...and just one more thing(http://www.lastfm.ru/music/Linkin+Park/_/Burn+It+Down)
    Read the comments,okay?Most of them are positive.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    • jomer5 sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 apr 2012, 10:51
    Franky_Balboboa escribió:
    Okay,okay....You say that this song sucks?
    This song released 16 april and it was alredy listened 161k times....And thats just on last.fm...
    Oh...and just one more thing(http://www.lastfm.ru/music/Linkin+Park/_/Burn+It+Down)
    Read the comments,okay?Most of them are positive.

so, justin bieber is better artist than the beatles...

im a window made of broken glass.

• so, justin bieber is better artist than the beatles...
    We r talking now about LP,not that asshole!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
  • i grown up with old linkin park music but i freaking love new linkin park style. f*ck you topic starter and haters!

• I love Burn it down and it gives me hope that the whole album will be as good. I used to be unhappy with their style change, but now I'm used to it and I actually like it. I'm not gonna lie, I'd like them to go back to the roots, but I'm accepting that they most probably won't. And I'm okay with that. Their music is good however it is.
    *sorry, my english kinda sucks*

loading signature...
Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.