Rare / Hard to find tracks?

• Rare / Hard to find tracks?

Anyone haveany videos or mp3's of awesome tracks that hardly anyone else knows?
    I dont know exactly how rare this is but a casual fan most definately will not have come across it but it really is amazing, I got the single its from from a second hand music shop :)

Song of Life (Steppin' Razor Mix)

Mah Falcon!
  • Thats amazing!

<3
    • TerraMax sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 aug 2009, 23:04
    Very sweet beats!

• Want to buy online...B-Sides

Where can I buy "B-Sides" online?

I want that instant satisfaction. :)

• carlstep sa...
    • Användare
    • 29 nov 2009, 20:09
    hi, the lemon interrupt version is very rare (lemon interrupt is an earlier incarnation of underworld). you can find this version on many mix cds, most famously on the first mix compilation Renaissance 1 (disk 1 of 3). If you are thinking of selling it i would be happy to discuss?
    C

• ERIXWORX sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 jun 2010, 16:12
    Renaissance mix got re-released; anniversary edition; easier to find.

'there's NO LEASH LAW for the IMAGINATION!'
  • Yeh i managed to get a couple of GBs worth of remixes and b sides. Some good stuff there. And the remix posted is definitely one of the best! Look out for Renegade Soundwave (Leftfield Remix) too. It's really good. Also their mix of Happiest Girl by Depeche Mode is great. Also A Final Hit (it's from Trainspotting) and Fanfare of Life (off one of the cafe del mar albums, but it's basically a more chilled mix of Song of Life, pretty sweet). Anyway yeh that's the best stuff and the stuff you all should listen to!!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.