Blog is moving (possibly)

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 feb 2010, 02:26

Blog is moving (possibly)

Well, due to google/blogger closing so many mp3 blogs as of late. We're planning on transferring over to wordpress at the end of the month. That said, our website will instead of www.ohnoimlateforschool.blogspot.com, be www.ohnoimlateforschool.wordpress.com. We will keep you posted on this seeing how nothing is definite at this point in time.

• Nice

Thanks for keeping things going. I hate it when blog owners go, "Wah it's too much of a hassle to keep this up, l8z! (or something snide like that)". Keep up the good fight.

• I'm quote scared of this myself, but I don't really know if I'm switching over yet.

• Användare
    • 15 feb 2010, 18:11
    The way I see it, it makes more sense to transfer asap instead of waiting before lots of time spent goes to waste. I'm just not sure if wordpress will be any better, or if they're shutting down music blogs as well.

• I think they have to give you a warning prior to shutting it down. We should be fine but a transfer still might be happening since it's scary.

• Användare
    • 15 feb 2010, 22:56
    I've been reading up on it Gio, they don't warn anymore, they just delete.

• A friend blog of mine on wordpress got deleted without warning a little while back. I don't think wordpress is any better.

• Användare
    • 16 feb 2010, 01:29
    Hm, I've looked at a few other sites, but I've got a feeling that nothing will be much better. Was your friend Thunderbolt Jackson?

• there's tumblr but i really don't want to use that

• use tumblr, ain't nothing wrong with it

• Användare
    • 16 feb 2010, 19:24
    Eh, I don't really want to use tumblr either but if it's safer we should consider it.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.