Beta version won't allow access

• Beta version won't allow access

I am trying to install the beta version of the extension (because the regular one doesn't seem to work for me). When I get to the authorize part of the installation, I get the following message:

"Sorry, but it seems that you do not have beta access with the Last.fm account"

I've tried logging out and back in, but nothing seems to help. The "LastFM Firefox Extension Beta Verification" even appears in the 3rd Party Application tab of my account.

• ctd1500 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 aug 2009, 00:50
    You will have beta access if you try again now. It is limited, hence the verification, it has to check to see that you are on the list of allowed users.

There are quite a few people on the list, and many of them won't even know if they are until they try to get access.

• Sweet, thanks! It seems to be working now.

• BigE1023 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 sep 2009, 01:36
    Hello, I'm in the same boat as the poster from the "...but doesn't work with Pandora" thread. Following the advice there, I attempted to install the beta version of this plugin. Now, I am in the same boat as the OP of this thread...I allowed access, I logged on/off, the beta plugin shows up in the 3rd party area of my account settings, etc...but it still says that I don't have beta access with my account.

Would it be possible for me to get on this awesome list, so that I too may get my pandora scrobble on?

• ctd1500 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 sep 2009, 07:31
    BigE1023 said:
    Would it be possible for me to get on this awesome list, so that I too may get my pandora scrobble on?
    Done. You'll just need to re-authorize so the site can let you install the beta.

• BigE1023 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 sep 2009, 12:32
    Thanks boss, it let me in this time.

And, it now properly detects my Pandora songs. Great work on the plugin, and thanks again :-D

• cainmac sa...
    • Abonnent
    • 8 sep 2009, 00:17

Beta acceess

Could I have beta access as well... I'm having the same problem... Thanks!

• ctd1500 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 sep 2009, 18:00

Re: Beta acceess

cainmac said:
    Could I have beta access as well... I'm having the same problem... Thanks!
    Done.

There's a good chance that I won't respond to everyone about access, just try to re-authorize on the site, you should get access within 24 hours.

• I just found about this extension and Slacker tonight and would like beta access. Thanks in advance!

• l3ounce sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 sep 2009, 17:03

Beta Access

Could I have beta access as well

• Pretty please w/a cherry on top

I've been using the ap on my laptop all year, but just installed the regular version to my new desktop & not having any luck. :(
    Joined the group, but did it just now, after reading about people having better luck w/Beta. Can I get some of that, por favor? It's making me crazy to know I'm non-scrobblin'!

Thank you for your time.

• pbutler sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 sep 2009, 13:33

Please, sir, can I have another

I too would like access, thanks.

• Re: Pretty please w/a cherry on top

Infamous_Bread said:
    I've been using the ap on my laptop all year, but just installed the regular version to my new desktop & not having any luck. :(.

It magically decided to work today. ;D 0
    I'll just stick with it for now.
    Thanks!

• beta

I'm also looking for beta access. I'm hoping it updates in 24 hrs automatically as you said above. Thanks in advanced!

• equality sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 okt 2009, 17:14
    Beta access would be great. :D

• aykroyd sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 okt 2009, 13:52
    Also looking for beta access, thanks!

• Looking for beta access, love the plugin!

• extremx sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 okt 2009, 21:24
    Could i get beta access too please, thanks!

• ctd1500 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 okt 2009, 02:23
    extremx said:
    Could i get beta access too please, thanks!
    You won't get it without actually joining this group.

The beta process is automated, I do not manually add people.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.