Last.fm bumper/commercial is too stonking loud!

• Last.fm bumper/commercial is too stonking loud!

As of this afternoon when I listen to Last.fm on my X360, the standard *oomp-tiss-oomp-tiss* bumper has been replaced by the audiovisual commercial for the "Last.fm Festival App."

Ordinarily, this wouldn't be a big deal. Only, the audio for this specific commercial is at least TWICE THE VOLUME of the music playing on my Rock station. It's really jarring and rather off-putting.

Can something be done about this?

EDIT: If you've read this post, and you agree that the commercial is too loud, please post.

Redigerad av SpectralKinesis den 13 aug 2011, 19:08
    • cribbet sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 aug 2011, 14:21
    that ipod commercial for the last.fm app is too FREAKING LOUD!!!! plus, its the only commercial now and its EFFING OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD!!!

• @cribbet: Yes, that's exactly the commercial I'm referring to. Is there anybody to squawk to about this?

• adnohitr sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 aug 2011, 19:24
    Agreed, i had to turn it off and switch to the actual radio it was getting so annoying. is there anyway to just turn those commercial things off?

• Nope there's no way to turn off the commercial things and i have to agree that is just way to loud i had my volume as high as it can be then that stupid commercial came on and that's loud enough to wake up everyone that lives near me i think that's how loud the music should be if you like it that loud and the commercial should be a lower volume than the music.

When the world says, "Give Up" Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

• SOOOO LOUD!!!

Yes, it is ridiculously loud!!! Please stop, last.fm!!!! I don't come into your house and yell at you, so please stop yelling at me. It doesn't make me want to buy crap - it just pisses me off at you and makes me switch over to pandora on the computer. :(

• Stop the madness!

I AGREE COMPLETELY. I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO THIS CRAP ANYMORE. I'LL BE RELAXING AND FALLING ASLEEP LISTENING TO QUIET MUSIC, AND SUDDENLY THIS STUPID LOUD THING COMES ON OUT OF NOWHERE! I USUALLY DON'T TYPE WITH CAPS, BUT I FEEL LIKE IT'S THE ONLY WAY I'LL BE HEARD OVER THAT STUPID COMMERCIAL. GET A GRIP, LAST.FM!!

• too loud!!!

Agree with all of the above

• i know its a marketing ploy but come on man, i pay money for x-box live and services, the commercial needs to be the same volume of lower than the music

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.