How can we get Last.fm on Xbox in Australia (and anywhere else in the world for that…

• pjbate sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 mar 2010, 09:37

How can we get Last.fm on Xbox in Australia (and anywhere else in the world for that matter)?

Hey,

I am really disappointed that Ozzies (and other non-US/UK subscribers) can't access the Last.fm service on their Xboxes. I've logged a support call with Microsoft but got the usual canned response.

So my quest is to:

1 . Let the Last.fm team know that all their subscribers want Last.fm on their Xboxes and;

2. use this thread to collect ideas for the Last.fm team so that they can take them to the policy makers.

So if you have any ideas please post below - let's give Last.fm the proof that the Australian (and the rest of the world's) subscribers want Last.fm on their Xboxes!

• Ireland wants last fm on it's xboxes

• Ireland wants last fm on it's xboxes

• its ireland...

try it.....

does it work buddy????

• seno1414 sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2010, 19:39
    I am really disappointed too, because I have got Xbox gold membership and every month I am paying for Last fm subscription. Even if theese both condition are permitted, it´s unpossible listening music from my region (Czech Republic). But this is the problem on the Xbox side. I´ll stop paying for Xbox gold membership next month, because it´s absolutely useless for me :-(( -no radio, no TV.

Sorry for bad grammar

• seno1414 sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 mar 2010, 19:41

next interesting duscussion for this topic

• B1gCal sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 apr 2010, 06:55
    I'm australian and I want it! (as well as a bunch of other xbox live stuff we don't get)

If I could get it I would subscribe here AND renew my xbox live gold.

What more encouragement do you need Last.fm and Microsoft?

Host of Album Attack Force Podcast

albumattackforce.com
    • pjbate sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 apr 2010, 10:24
    seno1414 - very interesting thread. Seems that too much effort is being directed into blocking access than freeing it for subscribers... *sigh*

Well, I'll wait to update subscription now. No love in Australia, no love on Xbox. Shame really.

• SamD79 sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 apr 2010, 12:47

x-live for germany

...its ridiclious...u can buy a membership from every country in the World, but last.fm on x-live only for uk/us?!?
    is it so much work to do it for other countries???
    i want it for germany and other countries!

• bino313 sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 apr 2010, 22:04

CANADA LEFT OUT

Why is it that only USA gets to use this amazing app for there xbox and we all dont. I have a gold account that i pay for every year just like everyone else and like the gamers in America why am i along with ALL of the other Canadian gamers, along with ALL these other countries getting getting left out and crapped on. its not right. Ithis was the only thing i was excited about with this new update!!!! Something has to be done!!!

• i want last.fm on my xbox im from austrlia get it done last.fm

._|.<(+_+)>.|_.De-La-Garde._|.<(+_+)>.|_.

• JeLoWa sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 maj 2010, 02:15

Ireland.

I am a last fm subscriber, it is really unfair that I can't take advantage of that by using last fm on my XBOX 360. Last fm was one of the main reasons why I chose XBOX over PS and I am just so annoyed that it isn't possible to listen to scrobble all of my listened to music. I also have a Gold Account so I am paying all this money and I can't have last fm because of the country I live in. it is discrimination!

• Sweden

I'm seriously disappointed with the Xbox Live service to be honest. It seems like only US/UK get all extra stuff while all the other countries in the world are supposed to be happy with paying for online play only... >.<

I've stopped paying for XBL btw.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 23 maj 2010, 08:35
    Australia sucks at everything except stereotypes based around alcoholism and racism.

I was annoyed at the lack of last.fm on xbox live at first, but then I realised I use my gold membership to shoot strangers in the face with bullets made out of polygons. Sure, it'd be a nice bonus considering it's available in other parts of the world, but it's not a deal breaker.

I'm assuming it's a legal issue to do with streaming and what-have-you, one that'll get resolved in due time. Until then, *shrugs*. I'll deal and take any frustrations that arise on people marginally worse than me at animated war.

• vladi_19 sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2010, 06:08
    Mexico wants last fm on xbox live!!!

• pironic sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 maj 2010, 20:54
    canada too... so sad i can't have it.

• cant get last fm on xbox

not available in region but im a member this is bull

• I want lastfm too on mi Xbox!!!!. I'm from Mexico. I'm really into lastfm!.

Your services are not required, your future's bleak, you're so last week.
    • Skurge01 sa...
    • Användare
    • 4 jun 2010, 14:44

Australia

Would love to have this available. Last.fm is an amazing service and would be great to have on my 360.

Region locked stuff is so annoying

• Germany

Why do I have only useless things like Twitter or Facebook on my XBOX??? I stopped paying for gold and as long as there is no last.fm, i won't get me Gold again.

Signatur für Foren.
  • Ex-pats in Spain don't get it either. Hit 'em where it hurts, don't pay for gold. Not that they would give a rats ass anyway.

• Edwin711 sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 jun 2010, 22:39
    Panama wants last.fm on their XBOX tooooo!!!!

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 22 jun 2010, 20:10
    Germany
    Why do I have only useless things like Twitter or Facebook on my XBOX??? [+1]

I'm Gold Member AND last.fm-subscriber AND I'm using my XBOX as media station... so it's obvious that I want to scrobble my music, isn't it?

• Why do I have only useless (shitty) things like Twitter or Facebook on my XBOX??? [+10000000000]

Your services are not required, your future's bleak, you're so last week.
  • Mexico wants last fm on xbox live!!!

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.