How can we get Last.fm on Xbox in Australia (and anywhere else in the world for that…

• South Africa wants it too.
    Admin / staff - please reply. We want an answer

• This has been responded to before, however you can read a response here.

• pjbate sa...
    • Användare
    • 2 jul 2010, 08:32
    Hi Knapster01,

Thanks for replying. Any further progress with the legal eagles? Is there anything that we as members can do to help Last.fm expand their licencing boundaries? My goal for this thread is to help find a solution rather than a rant.

Cheers!

• We'd love to able to offer the app in as many countries as possible, however licensing just isn't that simple i'm afraid. It's done not just by territory, but by device too.

• pjbate sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 jul 2010, 12:01
    Woah, are you serious!!?

That's just an insane expectation from the licencing ppl! Good luck with coming to some kind of compromise with them Knapster01.

Again, if there's anything that the Last.fm membership can do to help (Lawyers, members of the music licencing industry, Artists etc.) let us know and I am sure that we will help out in any way to expand Last.fm across all devices in every country.

• Thanks for offer!!!

• jrd76 sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 aug 2010, 01:09

australia want last fm on xbox360

xbox live sez that last fm is available yet go into xbox my comunity and its not there??????????????????????????????????????????????
    now most australians would appreciate this feature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

skippy5576
  • I live in Japan and was able to listen to Last.fm fine since I signed up for it, then for some reason recently it stopped working... anybody know whats going on?

• kevin6541 said:
    I live in Japan and was able to listen to Last.fm fine since I signed up for it, then for some reason recently it stopped working... anybody know whats going on?
    The Last.fm app should not work in Japan. It is only available in UK and US territories. For US, anywhere highlighted on this map.

• That is so weird because it was working for the past year on my x-box up until recently. Maybe just so freak accident...?

• i live in okinawa and last.fm works perfectly fine on my laptop, but for some reason it tells me it doesn't work on xbox live.
    this makes no sense.

• please last fm people

i got to have last fm on my xbox come on people ur great now be greater and put it on my xbox

• you suck last fm

i hate you last fm let the other people in the world have it you gready bastards

• akuolive sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 feb 2011, 23:30

looks like snowykangaroo is on the loose..

anyways
    Philippines wants last.fm on its xbox'es....

• Stevez9 sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 feb 2011, 04:29

Its the lawyers slowing down progress again...Let get em fellas!!

I vote for Canada, its practically the 51st state for god's sake!!!!

• Any Update?

Hi Folks,

So its been some time since this was last mentioned but has there been any progress on getting Last.fm available to users in countries other than the US & UK?

Is this something that is even being worked on by Last.fm? Last.fm has been available on the xbox for quite some time now and there hasn't even been a rumour of it ever becoming available elsewhere.

As a Last.fm subscriber and Xbox Live Gold member I can't help feeling like I'm getting ripped off here.

- K

• You are getting ripped off

Just like the rest of us.

• Just thinking...

Why everybody want it to their xbox?
    Can't you just use computer to access community/scrobble?
    Or can you 'surf' in last.fm on xbox?
    And can't you just scrobble with last.fm program?
    Of course its better to just use xbox and check things like shoutbox/messages and not turning computer on.
    I always have my netbook and hibernate mode.
    But well bring to Finland too ;)

• Kano1972 sa...
    • Användare
    • 27 feb 2011, 08:51
    We are getting shafted, we want last.fm on the Xbox in Australia, we don't want excuses.....

• Canada wants in....we're too close to America to be cut out of the session!

• What a rip! I'm paying for a subscription on last.fm and xbox and I dont get to use the radio on xbox. BS Sort it out last.fm

• Italy wants last.fm on Xbox live too!

• +1 italy

• me wanty

~~~~~xxxx
  • australia +1

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.