• joshyo16 sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 feb 2010, 11:56

This is a joke

If I search for eminem i want to hear eminem. Not 1 eminem song and 100 songs from people idk. You should have at least 1/4 the songs be by the artist that the user has searched for.

• tyrreee sa...
    • Användare
    • 26 feb 2010, 07:41
    i agree with the 1/4 statement

if the government took a more honest approach and more respectful of peoples intelligences i think they would build better credibility instead of just division
    • [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 mar 2010, 00:18
    I agree, I don't really mind, because it helps me find new artists, but if I search for "Brandy" and it plays a "Right Here (Departed)", I expect that song, not a random dance remix. (I just used that as an example)

----------------

Allison Iraheta - Just Like You

• true

i ahte when that happens out of like 100 songs I here only 5 from the artist i typed in

• kodiac9 sa...
    • Användare
    • 5 mar 2010, 03:58

Cuz thats the whole point of lastfm? discovering new artists like the ones u already know???????

if u want eminem open ur music player. or jango.

• bnyceclp sa...
    • Användare
    • 6 mar 2010, 06:52
    kodiac makes a valid point~~

• im newbie

Hello friends,
    am newbie............please introduce about yours.....

(spam)

Redigerat av en raderad användare den 22 mar 2010, 18:22
    • ReiShuto sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 mar 2010, 18:47
    kodiac is also a subscriber so he can listen to what he wants when he wants without having to put up with the 100's he doesn't want to hear.

If I search for Blue Man Group I want to hear them, not Nine Inch Nails (my last search fiasco).

Just glad I have a 120gb drive so I can copy my music from my computer to *gasp* hear an artist I am actually interested in.

• If you want a specific song, use Grooveshark. Don't get me wrong when I say that each music service fills a slightly different niche. I still think Last.fm is great, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

• Sorry. I forgot this was the XBOX Live section of the site. :S

I agree with the 1/4 statement as well.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.