how do i get my personal tag radio station to play on my xbox 360?

• x1Raziel sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2009, 23:41

how do i get my personal tag radio station to play on my xbox 360?

how do i get my personal tag radio station to play on my xbox 360? i made a personal tag station today and it won't show up on my xbox 360

• This is not a feature at present, however it is something we would like to add in the future.

• x1Raziel sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 nov 2009, 20:05
    dam that sucks thats like the main reason why i became a subscriber so i can listen to it on my 360 anyways thanks for the awnser hope you guys do add it and not just say it and maybe add some other stuff cuz right now theres not much you can do on the 360

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 nov 2009, 20:35
    Definitely agree with you, from a 360 point of view it doesn't really make a difference if you're a Last.fm subscriber or not at the moment. The only difference is that subscribers can play their Loved Tracks station. Subscribers don't see adverts either - but at the moment, the adverts are only 5sec stings for last.fm anyway.

Add personal tag radio and playlist support, and (dare I say it) add some really annoying adverts, and watch your subscriber rate soar.

• yes those features might make me buy gold and then resubscribe to last.fm. for the moment ill just keep plugging my ipod into my stereo and deal with the buffering issues.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.