Loved tracks not coming up ???

• Starry18 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 nov 2009, 23:52

Loved tracks not coming up ???

My friend just got this on his xbox360 and hasnt paid anything (like the £3.oo subscription for no ads etc) but he can heart tracks and have them there in a list. Whereas when i got it on my xbox360 it tells me i have to subscribe to listen to my loved tracks ?
    x

• c4effect sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2009, 00:00
    loved tracks do require the 3 extra a month .His xbox must love him loads to give it him free.Read before you consider this extra addition tho as there is a catch as i found out...

• c4effect sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2009, 00:10
    There is no list view as far as i know also when it comes to loved tracks .. you just click on the option and it just brings up the player at the first song ..You then have to skip through tracks.Which seems to be a problem when it comes to laws rights issues etc when it comes to only being able to listen to a certain amount of such n such in a certain time frame etc etc etc...I still like the app tho and minus the ads is still a good thing..

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2009, 00:21
    Anyone can love tracks, but you have to be a Last.fm subscriber to listen to the Loved Tracks station.

• kain85 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2009, 23:02
    how many loved songs do you need so that it will play, every time I click it I get a message that tells me that I don't have enough songs. plz help me

• kain85 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2009, 23:06
    ok nm i got it

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2009, 23:06
    I think it's the same rules as playlists - you must have at least 45 loved tracks, by at least 15 different artists.

• I have 71 songs from over 30 different artists on my 'loved tracks' list however I still get the 'you dont have enough songs' message when I try to access my loved songs list on xbox live.

I know that if I select songs i love on xbox live they become available in a list here on last.fm but I would like the same list available on xbox live so I can choose which songs from my loved list to listen to and when - especially as I am paying the additional £3.00 a month.

Can anyone clear this up for me, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Adam

• Achillies27 said:
    I have 71 songs from over 30 different artists on my 'loved tracks' list however I still get the 'you dont have enough songs' message when I try to access my loved songs list on xbox live.
    Had you been listening to these tracks before you got this message? If yes, you'll need to wait a bit before you can listen to them again. Due to licensing restrictions, Last.fm can only play you a given number of tracks from one artist or the same release in a set timeframe; see this FAQ for more details, too:

Why do I get a “no content”/”not enough content” error when listening to the radio?

I know that if I select songs i love on xbox live they become available in a list here on last.fm but I would like the same list available on xbox live so I can choose which songs from my loved list to listen to and when - especially as I am paying the additional £3.00 a month.
    What you're asking about here is on-demand listening, this isn't possible.

• Loved Tracks Saying Not Enough Content

I have all of my tracks marked as loved all 434 of them and it says there is not enough content how can I fix this on last.fm and my Xbox???

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.