• preci88 sa...
    • Användare
    • 17 nov 2009, 16:19

wont install

i see the tab for last.fm and i can go on it but when it comes to click it nothing happens, the A bottom left flash's but nothing comes up sayin install like it did with the zune and facebook.

am i the only one gettin the problem?

i live in UK

• I have the same EXACT problem....but I live in the US.

• Selig420 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2009, 20:01
    I too am having that problem =(

• preci88 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2009, 20:14
    come on staff any idea's on this one at all?

• Selig420 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2009, 20:45
    mine does a little more than flash the A button... the screen fades to black but then just returns to the same screen with last.fm selected
    It worked when I FIRST selected it but I was on a silver account so I figured it wouldnt work, I cancelled it like halfway through and went on a gold account then it started doing that shit ^
    tried clearing my cache and restarting my 360 and shit but that didnt work =|

• preci88 sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 nov 2009, 21:34
    ooooo its just updated now and its worked.

you guys should try it again now as well see if it works

• Selig420 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 nov 2009, 01:16
    mine still dont work =|

• Possible fix for some of you. I know my first download was interupted as i did it myself accidently. after trying every fix i've read i was just screwing around and found a fix for my problem. 1 Hit guide 2. go to setting tab (far to the right) 3. select account managment 4. select download history. 5. scroll down to last.fm and redownload. This worked for me and I hope it works for you. If not then I genuinely wish you luck

• let me know if it worked
    gamertag: THF Reborn

• Selig420 sa...
    • Användare
    • 19 nov 2009, 20:05
    well it worked for the silver account it got interrupted on, but its not in the history for my gold account since I never even got it started =\

• I would imagine this is a problem Microsoft should be able to help with:

US: http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/contactus.aspx

UK: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/support/contact/

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.