Not all scrobbles reaching account and other points

• Not all scrobbles reaching account and other points

- Not all the tracks played are scrobbled back to my account. It's missed two that I can see so far.

- On the webpage it says I'm scrobbling from iPhone - not Xbox. Nothing major but it shows a lack of attention to detail.

- You need to make it clearer on the xbox sign up page that plays from the hard-drive are not scrobbled. As it is, it reads as if they are.

- There needs to be a Now Playing shortcut taking you straight to the slideshow. Currently it's a bit of a hit and miss affair if it goes to the slideshow or wants to exit you out to Dashboard.

- No way to browse the account library? Seems a bit backward to not be able to do that and only by tags or stations.

- The advert splash. If you're not going to show adverts, just take it off for now and reinstate when you do have some adverts to show. Your animated logo is annoying now.

On the whole it's an excellent client - hampered massively by no internal scrobbling. I trust that you're working on that with MS?

• - Not all the tracks played are scrobbled back to my account. It's missed two that I can see so far.I'm checking this out now and will get back to you.

EDIT: Did skip any tracks that you wanted to scrobble?

- On the webpage it says I'm scrobbling from iPhone - not Xbox. Nothing major but it shows a lack of attention to detail.I've checked and it seems to be showing Xbox Live for me, try restarting your browser, or logging out of your profile on the Xbox, and back in again.

Thanks for your feedback regarding some of the other features of the app. It is appreciated, and it's early days for the app yet so we hope to expand on these features soon.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.