• G0gge sa...
    • Användare
    • 8 nov 2009, 19:20

Regions

Normally I'm relatively calm about most things, but this time I really do see red for some reason... Why on earth would Last.FM, Facebook and Twitter ONLY be available to the US and UK??? I have somehow come to turns with the fact that Netflix isn't available. At least it was kinda understandable. But Last.FM, Facebook and Twitter are free all over the world!! If I can use them on my computer freely and legally, why is it so freakin' hard to let the rest of the world enjoy it as well?? Now, I'm not 100% sure whether it's their fault or not, but Microsoft is seriously loosing a huge amount of points from a big fan of it's system.

Anyway, No, this thread is not just about attacking Microsoft or Last-FM, it actually also posses a question: Will these things ever be available to other countries or is my rage truly justified?

• r3tch sa...
    • Användare
    • 14 nov 2009, 17:19

Yes it will be available to other countries. From what I have read its in BETA stage and they are running a preview to work out some technical issues....on another point you should cut your hair and lose the shades!lol

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.